I Am Hungry! - Post Your Eats!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
So, we made this over the weekend. Was our first attempt.

It was supposed to be a vegan version of a Benoffee Pie. A Benoffee Pie is crust, caramel, bananas and cream.

We created one with mostly vegan ingredients, where we missed was with the base, it has chocolate in it using butter oil. So this is a chocolate base, vegan caramel, bananas and a coconut cream top. Was very filling.

View attachment 84669

View attachment 84670

o.o a vegie pie that is for desert ? whoa

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Gino's East Side FTW! Best deep dish pizza 🍕 period.

there is also a pizza place in chico that is called Woodstock's... OMG that is some amazing pizza . i think its ones of the best places for pizzas in the north state. to my knowledge its the only one who uses wood ovens( or is it stove) in the area

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Cooked my dinner tonight. Marinated in soy sauce, lots of garlic and crushed pepper.

Sent from my Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe

Attachments

• WP_20141017_002.jpg
    WP_20141017_002.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Dinner - steak de thon avec des frites et salade

Tuna steak with chips and salad. I was hungry...

Attachments

• 24932.jpg
    24932.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 4

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
o.o doesn't look a lot of food

I had already ate some. :p I wasn't starving though.

Saying that, big portions are not the norm in France. It's about enjoying the food and drink. Typically people go for two or three courses in France. Dinner can take a good hour or two.

The people are all in good shape. You should make your way here and spend some time. Would do you some good. The ladies can be friendly.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I had already ate some. :p I wasn't starving though.

Saying that, big portions are not the norm in France. It's about enjoying the food and drink. Typically people go for two or three courses in France. Dinner can take a good hour or two.

The people are all in good shape. You should make your way here and spend some time. Would do you some good. The ladies can be friendly.

I bet they don't eat a lot because their food is awesome :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss