I Am Hungry! - Post Your Eats!

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
My mind wanted bacon and eggs, but my body needed oatmeal...covered in honey, Greek yogurt, raspberries, and blueberries. :)

Attachments

• WP_20160526_06_26_28_Pro_LI.jpg
    WP_20160526_06_26_28_Pro_LI.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 13

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Earlier...

Balut adobo style
2144c4c3a7242007f39978febc595eab.jpg

Snails in coconut milk
45b1e67e7909229cda092c36e8a5dbf6.jpg

Kingfish in vinegar
a1e5ba4eb502a27d73a6f1ffa929532a.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
GF did black bean noodles and saut?ed peppers and carrots. I made an accompanying coconut + pineapple sauce (not pictured)

Posted via Moto Maxx

Attachments

• 9893.jpg
    9893.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 7

groady-ho baluzy

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Those fish sticks look really good.
I haven't touched meat all week. Been living off fried squash and cauliflower, tomato sammies and stuffed baked potatoes.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Those fish sticks look really good.
I haven't touched meat all week. Been living off fried squash and cauliflower, tomato sammies and stuffed baked potatoes.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Thanks. My wife approved, so they must have been ok. :)

I most likely need to have a few weeks of just eating veggies. Bravo to you for being able to do that. For whatever reason, it's somewhat difficult for me to give up meat for long periods of time. I blame my childhood. lol I need to cut back, but I do eat veggies every day...just with a side of beef, chicken, pork, or fish. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. My wife approved, so they must have been ok. :)

I most likely need to have a few weeks of just eating veggies. Bravo to you for being able to do that. For whatever reason, it's somewhat difficult for me to give up meat for long periods of time. I blame my childhood. lol I need to cut back, but I do eat veggies every day...just with a side of beef, chicken, pork, or fish. :)
The biggest issue with most people when it comes to going veggie or vegan is the creative thinking needed to change their diet and thinking about what they're missing. I suffer from this too.

It's better to eat part of your diet as vegan than none at all.

I eat a lot of vegan food but it's still only about 40-60% of my diet.

I'm making something tonight which I'll post later to give some inspiration. :)

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The biggest issue with most people when it comes to going veggie or vegan is the creative thinking needed to change their diet and thinking about what they're missing. I suffer from this too.

It's better to eat part of your diet as vegan than none at all.

I eat a lot of vegan food but it's still only about 40-60% of my diet.

I'm making something tonight which I'll post later to give some inspiration. :)

I totally agree with you regarding my lack of creativity when it comes to eating that way. My wife and I have like three veggie recipes that we repeatedly eat. The repetition kills it for me.

I notice that you post a lot of vegan pics here, and they all look really good. I would love to give some of them a go, but without a recipe, I'd be hesitant to try. Maybe we need a thread here where we could post food pics and the recipes that go with them. :)

I'm curious to see what you're going to make, tonight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro