New Tampa Bay Buccaneer Uniforms

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
From the world of things that just didn't need to happen....

Tampa had the best Uniforms in the NFL. Period. I mean- come on- crossed swords with a football in the middle, tattered grinning skull flag, GREAT color scheme, just great.

Then, someone said "Hey!! Do you know how we can get more t-shirts and hats sold?" And then they did this:
tampa bay buccaneers new uniforms - Bing Images

It isn't... spectacularly bad, but it ain't terribly great either. It isn't an improvement over our classy uniforms at all. It is a tad more gaudy, the color schemes are more jarring, and the flag logo is HUGE on a super bright helmet that will blind people in the stadium.

Geez. At least we still have our pirate ship in our end zone.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
From the world of things that just didn't need to happen....

Tampa had the best Uniforms in the NFL. Period. I mean- come on- crossed swords with a football in the middle, tattered grinning skull flag, GREAT color scheme, just great.

Then, someone said "Hey!! Do you know how we can get more t-shirts and hats sold?" And then they did this:

It isn't... spectacularly bad, but it ain't terribly great either. It isn't an improvement over our classy uniforms at all. It is a tad more gaudy, the color schemes are more jarring, and the flag logo is HUGE on a super bright helmet that will blind people in the stadium.

Geez. At least we still have our pirate ship in our end zone.

Mutt, home is where you hang your hat? Who lives just a little south of me? Who should be backing the Bears? :grin:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Mutt, home is where you hang your hat? Who lives just a little south of me? Who should be backing the Bears? :grin:

It's like deciding to back the Cubs... just too much of a bandwagon fan feeling there if I switched. Besides, it's a little fun having a couple teams all to myself.

By the way- heard the Bears resigned Jeremiah Ratliff. Now, with Briggs, all they need is about 6 new players on "D" and they will be in there!!

Didjya ever think you would see the day when the Bears offense was the strong spot of your favorite team? The world is upside down...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss