Our Moderator Laura

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Laura is awesome! She is by far the most friendly and social Moderator on this forum! Heck, on any forum i've been on!

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Madam is good for one things, she is never harsh and never gives harsh warning. She has her own way to deal, totally different and effective.

Sent from my RM-941_im_india_204 using Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
laura is my fave mod :)

Laura is excellent, but to others credit, they put in a lot of time as well, and try to make the forums safe and fun. There are some other moderators on the forums who don't poet as much, but put in a LOT of time as well. ;)

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Laura is excellent, but to others credit, they put in a lot of time as well, and try to make the forums safe and fun. There are some other moderators on the forums who don't poet as much, but put in a LOT of time as well. ;)

I can attest to this being very true. When I was a mod at CB I was probably one of the more active ones and there were a few you rarely see post but that's cause they were just as busy cleaning up the forums for a better user experience for everyone

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I can attest to this being very true. When I was a mod at CB I was probably one of the more active ones and there were a few you rarely see post but that's cause they were just as busy cleaning up the forums for a better user experience for everyone

Yup, there are many that some of you guys might not know about, but help A LOT. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99