What are you listening to right now?

KyleGM

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

A lot of Coheed and Cambria, I've been listening to them for 6 years now and finally have tickets to go see them this month so I can't wait!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
52af62f87c86c234031766c198bebc9b.jpg

KyleGM

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I have tickets to see Coheed in March in Pittsburgh.

That's awesome! Have you seen them before? What did you think of The Color before the Sun since it seems to have a lot of divided opinions, personally I love it, it may be a lot more "accessible" but I think that's a good thing as I've been able to get a lot more people into them by starting them on this album then leading back through the rest of their stuff. I expect the next concept record to be back as weird and wonderful as ever.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome! Have you seen them before? What did you think of The Color before the Sun since it seems to have a lot of divided opinions, personally I love it, it may be a lot more "accessible" but I think that's a good thing as I've been able to get a lot more people into them by starting them on this album then leading back through the rest of their stuff. I expect the next concept record to be back as weird and wonderful as ever.

I like the new album a lot. While it may not have an over-arching concept like all the others, it's still a solid album. I kind of like seeing an album that isn't set within the same themes as all of their previous material. I see how it could be a good entry album for those not familiar with their previous work.

I haven't seen them before. I'm excited!

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Bowie was a different, a genius, a musical chameleon... the influence he had is immeasurable. RIP.

Teenage Wildlife, Rebel Rebel, Heroes, Ziggy, Wild is the wind, etc etc etc

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
RIP David Bowie! What a genius and a tremendous influence over many genres through multiple generations. My favorites are Space Oddity, Heroes and China Girl. I need to dig out a couple of his albums for the commute today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac