What are you listening to right now?

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Trying to figure out the difference between death metal and black metal on rockradio.
Death metal is more about technical proficiency, while black metal is more about conveying an emotion.. Look up Possessed - Seven Churches, and then Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion. Hope I helped. C:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
jegavuse.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Andr3sfc

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, I dislike Death. However, I respect them. (Even though the fans are bad, always thinking Death created death metal) Here's what I've been listening to, from Overkills latest masterpiece, "The Electric Age"

Well, I obviously respect your opinion about Death. But for me, they're great. Chuck Schuldiner was a genious, especially with the two last Death's albums — Symbolic and Sound of Perseverance. Besides the awesome melodies, the lyrics, man... They're so profound and meaningful.

The last album I heard from Overkill was Ironbound. I'll try to take a spin with Electric Age sometime.

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Well, I obviously respect your opinion about Death. But for me, they're great. Chuck Schuldiner was a genious, especially with the two last Death's albums ? Symbolic and Sound of Perseverance. Besides the awesome melodies, the lyrics, man... They're so profound and meaningful.

The last album I heard from Overkill was Ironbound. I'll try to take a spin with Electric Age sometime.
Don't get me wrong! They're great! I just don't like them. There is a difference.

Electric Age is great! And White Devil Armory is coming in July..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo