Hi all,

I am a final year student at Newcastle College (UK), studying for a BSC(Hons) Applied Computing. As part of my dissertation I am conducting research into organisation and time-management among students and would greatly appreciate the input of members of this forum.

The goal of this piece of research is to establish whether there is a growing trend in student behaviour towards the use of technology to enhance their education, particularly Self-Regulated Learning behaviours such as time management and other organisation techniques. Furthermore, I am hoping that it will be possible to establish a link between levels of organisation and academic achievement.

Below is a link to a short questionnaire which should take less than 5 minutes to complete. I am looking for responses from current University/College students and/or recent graduates (ages 16+). All responses will be treated in the utmost confidence and you will not be identified in any way in the completed report. By completing the survey you are agreeing that the information you provide can be used in my research.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and for completing the survey if you choose to go ahead with it. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me through private message.

Matthew Price

Survey Link
    Last edited by HeyCori; 03-13-2014 at 08:23 AM. Reason: email removed
    03-13-2014 07:10 AM
    Good luck with your project. Please share the survey results with us.
    03-14-2014 12:25 AM
    Thanks! I will do, hopefully will have enough data by the end of the month :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-14-2014 08:32 AM
    Final call for participants for this as am closing the survey in a few days time. Any student (16+) who is currently studying or graduated after 2010 is welcome to participate and your input would be really appreciated.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CMTZKJM
    03-25-2014 10:37 AM