Where the heck is that airplane?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Day 9

I heard a CNN reporter this morning say that the last ping could have indicated the plane was on the ground. I didn't hear who told her that, or why they thought that.

The Malaysian government has been paying for housing and meals for the families who had relatives on the plane, who were flown to Malaysia by the the Malaysian government. Today the Malaysian government told them that if they want to return home,they would fly them home, which caused an uproar by the people waiting for an answer.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Crazy that this day you can lose a major airplane. From day 1 I suspected hijack/takeover and land somewhere. I suspect maybe landed in Vietnam or somewhere close to that.

DaT Franchise

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm 100% convinced its on the ground, but why keep it a secret? People aren't terrified now but more like wtf happened. I doubt its jihadies they couldn't keep quiet this long. North Korea, I doubt that little turd is smart enough to pull this off. Russia for a distraction? Would be a good reason for him to pile ships and planes on that part of the region, I mean dam he used the Olympics to cover troop movements.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm 100% convinced its on the ground, but why keep it a secret? People aren't terrified now but more like wtf happened. I doubt its jihadies they couldn't keep quiet this long. North Korea, I doubt that little turd is smart enough to pull this off. Russia for a distraction? Would be a good reason for him to pile ships and planes on that part of the region, I mean dam he used the Olympics to cover troop movements.

Probably to stock pile it with nukes and then it shows up again, like a Trojan horse.

Markham Ranja

Banned
Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
There's sure a lot of crazy theories being tossed around.

My best guess is the plane was on auto pilot, a micro meteor broke one of the windows in the cockpit. The pilot starts to turn the plane around to return to Malaysia due to the broken window, and the window blows out. The cockpit depressurizes and the pilots in a panic try to cover the opening. after a couple of minutes they pass out, and the plane continues on auto pilot for 6 hours until it runs out of gas. During the panic to cover the window, a couple of switches were accidentally hit, turning off the radio and the tracking. It's just a guess.

In this scenario, the first thing the pilot(s) would do would be to call Mayday, while dropping the cabin oxygen masks. If somehow both pilots were instantly killed or otherwise incapacitated, even the cabin crew can declare an in-flight emergency from the pantry stations without having to get into the flight deck. The in-flight announcement phones can also be hooked into the plane's radios if needed.

At this time, the most plausible scenario to me is a hijacking where both pilots were instantly killed and a hijacker with pilot training flew the plane to some desolate location. The passengers were disposed of, and the plane will be used in a 9/11 type incident at some point in the future. Considering that Islamic terrorists have basically unlimited funding, they could have pulled it off. Especially with support from state actors like Pakistan, maybe.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Courtney Love thinks she found it. How crazy would that be if she is correct?.....Courtney Love Posts Theory on Missing Malaysian Flight 370 | Music News | Rolling Stone

At least she's trying to help. :smile:

Day 11

I heard on CNN that Thailand says they tracked an unknown aircraft on radar. Why did it take them 11 days to report this? Their tracking according to CNN simply placed the plane a little farther north before making the left hand turn.

There's also another rumor flying around about valuable cargo may have caused the problem. Here's the link: Malaysia Airlines missing MH370: Cargo link to hijack claims - The West Australian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)