Leaked KGB Alien Footage

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
With all the cameras and witnesses around over the years we gotta know there's hard evidence.

I've always wondered if hard evidence gets leaked occasionally in such a way as to deflect or debunk the facts.
Kind of like in Men in Black when they say said "It's time to check the source" then go and search thru the tabloids :smile:

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Well I did a small amount of research and found out the footage is fake. It's a computer animation with filter effects and sounds to make it look like film footage.

Sorry guys!

On another note, though I don't deny that there are other life forms out there in the universe I have to question why they would bother coming to this backwater if they could? There's nothing exciting about humans and our own egos have an issue dealing with that fact. :p

Space travel, which we sort of discussed on another thread is problematic at best. We're talking huge distances which would need to break that laws of physics as we know and understand it currently.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Couldn't it be just a little bit true? :grin:

Well it was questionable right from the get go with the 'obvious' alien look. Who's to say an alien would be bi-pedal, have a large head and be skeletal thin??? The aliens reminded me of 1950's comic books and stories. :p

Apparently someone did a check on the 'effects' apparently their perfectly timed, you can predict when the next one will come along. Also the alien blinking at the end is a dead giveaway.

I'm all for aliens but I will always question anything that comes along. If they are super intelligent what are they doing here? :p

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering if off world beings keep hanging around earth to save us from ourselves?

Maybe someone somewhere thinks we are worth it?
I hope so ...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering if off world beings keep hanging around earth to save us from ourselves?

Maybe someone somewhere thinks we are worth it?
I hope so ...

There's a pessimistic view that exists in science about how we haven't be contacted yet by aliens. One of the worries is that what if any advanced civilization eventually kills itself off.

I personally don't think we're being visited. You have to put a realistic perspective on things. We are a small binary solar system hanging out on one of the spiral arms of the Milkyway galaxy, destined to crash into the Andromeda galaxy many millions of years from now. We are pretty much a universe backwater.

What we need to do is grow up as a species, however there's just too many people interested in keeping us infants. These same people are our biggest worry when it comes to our survival in the future. We could be so much more advanced and further along in our understanding if it wasn't for this constant holding back.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
There's a pessimistic view that exists in science about how we haven't be contacted yet by aliens. One of the worries is that what if any advanced civilization eventually kills itself off.

I personally don't think we're being visited. You have to put a realistic perspective on things. We are a small binary solar system hanging out on one of the spiral arms of the Milkyway galaxy, destined to crash into the Andromeda galaxy many millions of years from now. We are pretty much a universe backwater.

What we need to do is grow up as a species, however there's just too many people interested in keeping us infants. These same people are our biggest worry when it comes to our survival in the future. We could be so much more advanced and further along in our understanding if it wasn't for this constant holding back.

Couldn't agree more.
We do a lot of wheel spinning especially in the area of self gratification and impatience.

Linked for your reading enjoyment:
Study indicates the end of civilization
Caught the above story a few days ago.
Somewhere in there this says if we don't figure out how to reduce resource load mother nature will do it for us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb