Time to SWITCH

Craigx75

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I have been very disappointing with which Nokia and Microsoft have realeased there new handset, i realise that there is a glut of Nokia Windows phones but non really compete with thte specs of ios of droid hardware.

With the relaes of the HTC one m8 i think unfurtunetly it is time for me to ditch my windows phone, i cant say that the phone isnt without its good point but the buggy feel to the os is something i am very much tired of.

I think i would give Windows phone another chnace but perhaps i need to wait 18 months or so before i consider it. :cry:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
With WP8.1 coming out in April and new hardware coming shortly after that I think you're leaving a touch early but to each their own.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Personally specs wise, lumias do compete with iPhone and anfroid. I could see if you said software but when people say specs, they usually refer to hardware....and with phones like the icon and 1520, specswise we can compete. Like the poster above me said, build is less than a week away. Wait it out and see what's coming next.

Woknox

Developer
Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I have been very disappointing with which Nokia and Microsoft have realeased there new handset, i realise that there is a glut of Nokia Windows phones but non really compete with thte specs of ios of droid hardware.

With the relaes of the HTC one m8 i think unfurtunetly it is time for me to ditch my windows phone, i cant say that the phone isnt without its good point but the buggy feel to the os is something i am very much tired of.

I think i would give Windows phone another chnace but perhaps i need to wait 18 months or so before i consider it. :cry:

Please explain what "the buggy feel" means,.. What phone do you have and what are your dissapointments about?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

What exactly do you need a quad-core CPU and 2gig of RAM for on a phone? And why should the WP OS need such ridicolous specs? (honestly, what do you need specs on a phone for that surpass most netbooks?) How does WP8 feel buggy to you? Please give us an example.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre