What is your favourite music / artists?

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I want to say I love music as much as WP lol, so I want to know who shares the same feelings as I do ... I love pop music , such as Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Shakira, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah Carey, and some KPOP acts like 2ne1, BoA and Shinee... I love pop overall... lol .. even trashy songs :$ !!! .. and u ? :grin::grin::grin:

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
My favorite music is indie and alternative music. 90's bands like Nirvana, STP, Alice in Chains, Red Hot Chili Peppers are still some of my favorite bands, but I also really like Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers, the Decemberists, Longwave, The Shins (they'll change your life), Silversun Pickups, and a ton more. My avatar is the album cover to Beulah's CD The Coast is Never Clear. Beulah is also among my very favorites.

Han_07

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
More of rock :) The favourite one's...
Led Zeppelin, Linkin Park, Alter Bridge, Greenday, RHCP, Metallica, Poets of the fall, Guns and Roses, Aerosmith, The Beatles, AC DC, Imagine Dragons, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet for My Valentine

unnatixlr8

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
My favorites are The Beatles, George Harrison, Eminem, James Blunt, Passenger, Avicii, Swedish House Mafia, Switchfoot and Elton John.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't really have favorites, I spend a lot of time listening to music and enjoy studying the different types and artists so it really goes in spurts. Currently and for the past 2 weeks I've been studying The Beach Boys. As far as rock and roll goes, they're discography is incredibly diverse and enjoyable!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I like underground rap/hip hop and old school rap/ hiphop like mad child , swollen members , hopsin, funk volume , common , illy , daphet , pez , all those type of artist but not the current music they call rap or hip hop :/

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa