What makes your head hurt??

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I can think of right now is something that doesn't even apply to me, as I don't swear, but I'd imagine that if I did, the way phones are censoring people would irritate me.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Ever hang out with friends, a good group of people, and then realize EVERYONE is on their phone, and NOBODY is talking?

Drives me to serious temper tantrums.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Going to the grocery store, and there are 30 checkout lanes, and only ONE cashier with a very long line of people waiting to check out their groceries. This drives me crazy!

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
WalMart! lol

Yes, Walmart, but, we also have another very large chain in Texas, HEB, and they are no better. They don't want to pay anyone, so the one poor cashier is bombarded with a never-ending stream of customers. I just wonder, if drivers get "road rage", do shoppers get "cart rage"? lol

Williams_810

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Bumper riders. No matter the speed someone is always riding my rear bumper. I'm tempted to hit the brakes but find that pulling on the light switch causes the rear lights to come on as if the brakes have been applied. I just love seeing the front end of the car behind me dip in the front thinking I've hit the brakes.

That irritates me more than anything else.

What also grinds my gears is when normal sentences (and forgive me if someone's brought it up already) are typed in all caps, as if the person's shouting for no god-damn reason.

I mean, it's not as if we're kilometers apart in the ****in' Grand Canyon; type normally.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
What drives me nutz...

1) People who stand right in front of the doors to the train so you have to push past them to get off
2) When you have a set of stairs that has a handle in the middle, it's obvious when one side is for down and the other is for up
3) When two trains pull in at the same time and people get in your way
4) People who get to the top of the stairs and just stop

Get the feeling that I'm not a fan of public transport? :p I don't mind it but there are days... :devil:

Oh man I'm with you on this one. Although I have to admit, I've been guilty of the first point a few times during rush hour. People stopping at the top of the stairs really grind my gears. The ones who stop to check out the posters make me think "it has to be a really good poster to stop on the stairs".

Other than that, those random moments when my internet connection decides to die when I need it most really drives me nutz!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
1)when people keep ringing the sting to signal to get off the bus at the bus driver .. it annoys me
2)another one is when people are talking in class when the teacher is talking and I want to hear
3)when a student leaves class early when clearly he or she doesn't care for the class and always leaves 30 min before the class even ends
4)when you stop to let a pedestrian pass and a car blares they horn at you

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The people across the street :straight:
Very strange indeed.
The-Addams-Family-the-addams-family-1964-33101086-480-360.jpg

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I live in Atlanta do when I am driving on the highway I hate when someone jumps in front of me with no signal light on.

I hate when people speed like I'm going slow when I am going like 75+ in a 60 area they decided going 90 would be better.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I HATE getting told that I'm overqualified for a job. I know I'm overqualified, I should be doing Master Site Planning, designing neighborhoods and commercial developments, that's what I used to do, at least until September 2008 when the housing bubble burst, the economy went to hell and these things went away. Hell, I've worked on a Nuclear Enrichment project making $60/hr and went into selling vacuums (both Kirby & Rainbow) door to door. I'm even still having issues finding a regular employment situation. I'm overqualified for what's available, but there's nothing available that I'm qualified for. Ain't that a B!tch?!?!?!?!

FYI: Thanks for the chance to rant. 8)

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I like hating everything :angry:

Drives me nutz when people store their extra vehicles they never drive on the street for the rest of their neighbors to look at.
I will be happy to post more later :winktongue:

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I hate it when the Lumia 822 isn't doing anything, then decides to brick itself.
> Happened to me last night.
Why can't I just edit the boot options? >_>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05