What makes your head hurt??

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
What bugs you peepL as far as the personal digital age or life in general (within reason)?

When coming face to face or hand to face with desk computers or handhelds what jumps up that causes a frown?

This question arose from something that drives me goofy or goofier if you will.
These dang OS and software updates.

Any other irritations out there causing mass disappointment?
Come on in doors are open :sweaty:

headache.JPG

Last edited:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
It drives me nutzz when I'm half asleep and the phone falls on my face...that hurts my nose! And you know the power of Nokia !

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
What drives me nutz...

1) People who stand right in front of the doors to the train so you have to push past them to get off
2) When you have a set of stairs that has a handle in the middle, it's obvious when one side is for down and the other is for up
3) When two trains pull in at the same time and people get in your way
4) People who get to the top of the stairs and just stop

Get the feeling that I'm not a fan of public transport? :p I don't mind it but there are days... :devil:

DaT Franchise

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
People who come to a complete stop to make a right hand turn.

People who move all the way to the right to make a left hand turn so you can't go around them.

Filling out/scratching lottery tickets at the check out counter.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Bumper riders. No matter the speed someone is always riding my rear bumper. I'm tempted to hit the brakes but find that pulling on the light switch causes the rear lights to come on as if the brakes have been applied. I just love seeing the front end of the car behind me dip in the front thinking I've hit the brakes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I've got a list as long as my monthly bills, but I'll just pick a simple one:

Inconsiderate mass transit riders. For example, the train is crowded - cannot take anymore passengers - and up comes running this one knucklehead who is fitting to fit into that left over space the size of where a toddler and rest. And when you tell them there is no more space, they cope an attitude. There are days you just want to drop and elbow and knock 'em backwards and have them wait for the next train.

Or you have those knuckleheads who run to the train, relax and go "OMG! I made it!", and instead of moving more into the car because there are people behind, they stand in the doorway and cause you to miss or have to squeeze in really tight. I just walk through them, jostling them loudly and glaring back if they give me attitude.

kylezangel

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
One thing that drives me off the hook is when someone tells me that they won't get a Lumia because xyz app(eg instagram) isn't available, and that they know because they've "researched" it.
Yet they are aware I have a windows phone, and still insist when I remind them.

broken-eyes

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Well sometimes... I think the rest of the world!!! you know, see how everything goes nowadays. For me it's complete madness. People need to calm down some more.. I think...

Like you probably can see I'm not English

Over and out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos