What makes your head hurt??

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Journalism seems to have gone to the dogs.
Plus I guess my mom is one of them ...
She speaks no English, and changing her Samsung tablet's language to Khmer (that's the only one she knows) doesn't help a thing.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The threads here that have titles passing off opinion as fact or something trivial as much more than it really is.

Can't we add a simple "I think"?
"I think Windows Phone is **** ugly."
OK no problem!
"Windows Phone is super ugly."
Well ok that's not a fact. (but someone what probably will take it as one.)

and of course the favorite: "X is dead!"
I'm sorry, many people appear to have not ever experienced true dead-ness it seems, the standards are so low.

Last edited:

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
The threads here that have titles passing off opinion as fact or something trivial as much more than it really is.

"I think Windows Phone is effort ugly."
OK no problem!

I'm sorry, many people appear to have not ever experienced true dead-ness it seems, the standards are so low.

Especially the cry babies (trolls) who say that they want to return to Android or iOS because Windows Phone is XXXXX just so they can start a war. That's just plain annoying, if you can't be helpful, don't leave your negative comments or opinions, simple as that

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

"I think Windows Phone is effort ugly."
OK no problem!

Lol, we have one "X is dead"-style thread popular now.

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
1. people who said "first" in every forum
2. people dont know the difference between your and you're, same as loser and looser, lose and loose....
3. trolls

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Bloody inconsiderate people who messes up the public toilet seats, and I'm next and I really have to go... $#%&*?

1234567WP8.920

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Here! Enjoy an old ad I recently found out about.

Lol!

The truck just blew by the house again at light speed, didn't stop here.
Hope they haven't lost my phone that was supposed to be in my hands yesterday...dang them!

Still driven nutz here!
:grincry:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Currently ups are annoying me. Their website says they tried to deliver something at 5am this morning. Firstly that's not true and if it were that's not an acceptable time to try to deliver something!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Currently ups are annoying me. Their website says they tried to deliver something at 5am this morning. Firstly that's not true and if it were that's not an acceptable time to try to deliver something!
Yikes! I'd hope they're lying. Here in the US they don't deliver anything before 8am.

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah, I should have mentioned the fact that VirtualBox has screwed up my laptop (W10 b9926) twice, just by installing it, and have to do in-place upgrade twice.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah, I should have mentioned the fact that VirtualBox has screwed up my laptop (W10 b9926) twice, just by installing it, and have to do in-place upgrade twice.

I've never used VirtualBox. I use VMware Player. Thanks for reinforcing my lack of desire to try VirtualBox.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Ahhhh the thread designed for daily irritations is reborn :)

My latest's nutz are:
Swappa fees for the buyers
Amazon (delayed shipping on items I'm waiting for)
Screwballs in my neighborhood that are clueless as far as respect for others
The usual on road complaints about irresponsible drivers that will say they're sorry after they kill you your wife\kids and dog in a traffic accident

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
My very latest: when creating a custom Dvorak keyboard for Italian (I have to type in Dvorak due to medical reasons :( ), I had to use Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator. It worked just as expected, until I realized all the shortcuts using the Ctrl key remain in the QWERTY position. "Binged" around and realized there's only one hard way, which is, open the .klc file in Notepad, then rename each key one by one. It works now, but not without a thousand expressions of frustration.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
What drives me nuts is how much this site has become "Whinedows Central". People are entitled to their opinions and their emotions, but there is too much b!Ind whining and impatience and overhype towards every little event.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
:angry: x2
Newegg and Amazon are driving me nutz lately.
Things like items ordered not shipping in a timely manner, handling charges from certain sellers appearing after the order button is pressed.

Online buying from these places ain't what it used to be.
I think the attitude is "oh the sheep won't care once they get it"

I think I'll try B&H Photo when I buy the new SSD for my notebook...
See what happens there :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers