What makes your head hurt??

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
When you open the refrigerator and a bear punches you.

Bad calibration

And most of all: When you're gonna tap something and something else pops up at that spot so you tap that

Edit: Ayyyy 100th post

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
People who take pictures with tablets and block everyone else's view while holding up their huge tablets.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Debbie Downers/Chicken Littles

A lot of them like to drop in Moses style, preaching from the mountain top with a giant stone tablet in each hand. Everything is terrible and everyone is terrible for disagreeing. Often forgetting that they're not the center of the universe, or that their thread isn't unique, because their "totally different but not different" thought could have been posted in one of the many duplicate threads about the same topic. Sometimes people are way too dramatic over plastic devices.

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Debbie Downers/Chicken Littles

A lot of them like to drop in Moses style, preaching from the mountain top with a giant stone tablet in each hand. Everything is terrible and everyone is terrible for disagreeing. Often forgetting that they're not the center of the universe, or that their thread isn't unique, because their "totally different but not different" thought could have been posted in one of the many duplicate threads about the same topic. Sometimes people are way too dramatic over plastic devices.

and other things, too.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Getting woken up early in the morning by a mourning dove. Those birds should be called "morning and all day doves". Once they start cooing, they don't stop.

JayRBars

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
The only problem i have in my L1520 is that, after the phantom touch has been addressed by replacing the touch screen panel, my gps now doesnt work. What a trade off. Gps is one of the most usefull feature of a phone to me. Luckily, i got my L925 on a 75% off.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I run across certain kinda of stupid daily that tends to leave a splitting headache. Maybe it's because I work with young people or live in a big city, but someone always says something that makes you go...WTF?

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
My current headache is:

People who read a news article: "older male teacher sleeps with female student".

People's reactions: "Lock him up and throw away the key!"

Same people who reads another article: "Older female teacher sleeps with male student."

People's reactions: "Where were THOSE teachers when I was growing up? Why is she getting locked up? Can we meet the male student and buy him a beer?"

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett