Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
This bug is why no one should trust open source software considering it was found in the open-SSL crypto code that is open source.

Microsoft reported that ms accounts and outlook are not affected and the reason is they weren't using open source.

And no, I am not concerned because I have a ms account and I use outlook

dacrazyginger101

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Had to change my yahoo passwords twice now.

Yahoo knew they had been injected weeks ago.

Yea, they recommended that you change your password. I was surprised that Target didn't recommend users to change their password especially after their last hack which by the way has nothing to do with heartbleed, but still...

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Yea, they recommended that you change your password. I was surprised that Target didn't recommend users to change their password especially after their last hack which by the way has nothing to do with heartbleed, but still...

Changing the password wont do anything, u will still be affected the bug

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Websites that run on Microsoft server's web server, IIS, typically do not use OpenSSL. This is one case where Windows based servers are not affected by Heartbleed. Remember that you shouldn't change your password on affected sites until they put up some sort of announcement. They have to patch their OpenSSL installation, then generate a new SSL certificate. Once this is done, the sites typically post a message informing users to update their password.

EDIT: Nice posting the xkcd comic. Randall did a better job explaining Heartbleed than most people.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I got mail from my bank this morning. They ask for my login id and password so they could change it for me. How considered of them, that's what I call service.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
A couple of weeks ago a uncle of mine pasted away, he lived in Nigeria and wants to leave me his fortune. Al I had to do was to send my account number. They are so honest over there. They could kept it all for them selves but they want me to have it.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
A couple of weeks ago a uncle of mine pasted away, he lived in Nigeria and wants to leave me his fortune. Al I had to do was to send my account number. They are so honest over there. They could kept it all for them selves but they want me to have it.
LVL

We must be related!
I gots an uncle in the very same place.
Wonder how they found us?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss