I really feel sorry for the BlackBerry people

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
There's one thing I noticed about the attitude of the BlackBerry people, so to speak.
It...closely mirrors the sentiment of Symbian fans in recent times. Like it or not, they've found themselves stuck in the same boat.

They find themselves ridiculed for using an OS that they like (Come on, it's not like this hasn't happened to us.). They have this stubborn hope that their OS (and brand) of choice will weather the storm. They are looking for things that they can still be proud about.

I understand them very well. I'm still looking for an 808 to keep for myself, simply to satisfy the Symbian fan in me. (I also have this strange hope that if Nokia comes back to producing phones in 2016, they'll go to Symbian and use the Swipe UI. Hey, a man can dream ;)

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
This is a person who I agree with. They can't take criticism. So if I say "BB10 is hard to use" They all rally together and call the person stupid for not knowing how to use the phone. Crackberry people are weird sometimes
crack does that to you lmao.
Seriously though, I don't know when the last time I've actually seen a blackberry in person. Its been a few years at least. I've never seen a blackberry in person.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
But you can't generalize the crackberry fans. Every os fan tends to be like that. Say that android is laggy and you get immediately ridiculed for not using nexus

Complain about the iPhone and they are ready to jump on you ha

People here on wpcentral get up in arms over the fact you are critical of Samsung phones. Its expected really.

Last edited:

herbertsnow

Banned
Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
That's true, but convergence means that separate devices aren't needed. It's like the smartphone replacing the MP3 player and the standalone GPS.

True, it's just the latest cell phone fad anyway. All the manufacturers are doing it. Next year it will be 3D screens and cameras. That old chestnut.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234