All about emots/abbreviations!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
:winktongue: - used as a joke/ used when there's nothing else to do
:grincry: - you laughed so much that you tears started falling off
:angry: - you all know this (for those who don't know, it's when someone pisses you off)
:wink: - flirt? lol just a wink when you are playing a prank or it's something naughty
300_2270082.png
:grin: - you're smiling so broadly that your 32's/28's start to show off and I mean the number of teeth
:angel: - when you pretend you're so sweet and innocent and you just don't know a thing
:unhappysweat: - when you're tensed about something or you're not happy that it's gonna happen
:excited: - I don't think i need to explain the excitement
:amaze: - when you just can't believe your eyes
:unhappy: - sad, depressed
:evil: - when you're about to say something notorious this will help you
:sweaty: - basically means you're sweating out of nervousness but also means you'll need a bath later
:eck: - why? what was the use? when you don't know how to react when you're annoyed
:straight: - speechless!
:devil: - you're bad a**
:smile: - A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
:crying: - you're a crybaby and you'll know it yourself when to use it...(when tears fill your eyes and you can't see a thing on your screens)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
:winktongue: - used as a joke/ used when there's nothing else to do
:grincry: - you laughed so much that you tears started falling off
:angry: - you all know this (for those who don't know, it's when someone pisses you off)
:wink: - flirt? lol just a wink when you are playing a prank or it's something naughty
View attachment 65160
:grin: - you're smiling so broadly that your 32's/28's start to show off and I mean the number of teeth
:angel: - when you pretend you're so sweet and innocent and you just don't know a thing
:unhappysweat: - when you're tensed about something or you're not happy that it's gonna happen
:excited: - I don't think i need to explain the excitement
:amaze: - when you just can't believe your eyes
:unhappy: - sad, depressed
:evil: - when you're about to say something notorious this will help you
:sweaty: - basically means you're sweating out of nervousness but also means you'll need a bath later
:eck: - why? what was the use? when you don't know how to react when you're annoyed
:straight: - speechless!
:devil: - you're bad a**
:smile: - A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
:crying: - you're a crybaby and you'll know it yourself when to use it...(when tears fill your eyes and you can't see a thing on your screens)

good list boo :) though I would like to add :evil: as ebil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786