Do you love coffee?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: do you like coffee 🍵?

I mentioned that I like tea in addition to coffee. I forgot to mention that I like Chai tea, which I know is originally from India.

aniket0303

Banned
Nov 22, 2013
Visit site

I mentioned that I like tea in addition to coffee. I forgot to mention that I like Chai tea, which I know is originally from India.

here in Mumbai at night after 12 you get a special chai its name is chocolate chai.. Dono why they gave this name cause that has nothing to do with chocolate

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

here in Mumbai at night after 12 you get a special chai its name is chocolate chai.. Dono why they gave this name cause that has nothing to do with chocolate

That sounds wonderful! I would definitely love to try it, even if it does not have anything to do with chocolate.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Love coffee 🍵 no tea ☕ for me.
I prefer iced coffee to hot but will drink hot too. Not real big on Starbucks but we get it free at work because we haul their freight to the stores. I really like Dunn Bros. Coffee. Unfortunately the only one near me is in Downtown Nashville so ill pick up a vanilla nirvana whenever I go. Other than that there is a independent coffee shop called Billy Goat coffee cafe near me that is really good.

You sir sound like a troo connoisseur (which rhymes with sir!)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Wow. This thread took off in many fun directions.

Isn't it amazing what a few random thoughts will do for a conversation?

:evil:

aniket0303

Banned
Nov 22, 2013
Visit site

Wow. This thread took off in many fun directions.

Isn't it amazing what a few random thoughts will do for a conversation?

:evil:

Everyone out there are just complaining. Whatsapp not working, i hate wp 8.1, this not working that not working, wp 8.1 eats my battery. After reading such threads daily i just feel why can't people just wait. Once they ask for whatsapp update its fine but they keep on asking about it daily. But some members always starts a new thread which refreshes our mind

Like this coffee. Yesterday also himanshu started a thread which was regarding old phones it was just osum.

Sent from my Lumia 620(wp8.1)RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Everyone out there are just complaining. Whatsapp not working, i hate wp 8.1, this not working that not working, wp 8.1 eats my battery. After reading such threads daily i just feel why can't people just wait. Once they ask for whatsapp update its fine but they keep on asking about it daily. But some members always starts a new thread which refreshes our mind

Like this coffee. Yesterday also himanshu started a thread which was regarding old phones it was just osum.

Sent from my Lumia 620(wp8.1)RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

You're basically described why I'm avoiding the WP8.1 forum. I like helping people but at this stage it's just depressing. People just keep making new threads about the same topics over and over again and never looking to see if one is started. The mods can't keep up. :/

So I'll just have a coffee and smile. :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720