Do you love coffee?

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: do you like coffee 🍵?

Addicted! My team at work asked me if they could bring a coffee machine in and I have never been happier as a manager. Haha

It all depends what I'm doing in regards to drinking proper coffee or making instant but i have been drinking alot more instant coffee recently.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site

Got hooked on espresso and bought a Nespresso. :cool:

Attachments

• nespresso.jpg
    nespresso.jpg
    925.4 KB · Views: 1

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Got hooked on espresso and bought a Nespresso. :cool:

I had never tried espresso until traveling to the Aviano military staging base back in the late 80's
Found a coffee machine outside the airfield exit point and shoved some coins in there hit the button.
Thought the machine was broke because the cup fell and a couple of squirts of black stuff went in there.
Others around me were laughing at the dumb American...a sweet Italian babe pointed out the sugar packs.
She dumped about four of them in there and gave me a few biscotti.

Quite an eye opener!
Now we know the difference between "English caffe and Espresso"
Came to really love Italy and Europe!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I had never tried espresso until traveling to the Aviano military staging base back in the late 80's
Found a coffee machine outside the airfield exit point and shoved some coins in there hit the button.
Thought the machine was broke because the cup fell and a couple of squirts of black stuff went in there.
Others around me were laughing at the dumb American...a sweet Italian babe pointed out the sugar packs.
She dumped about four of them in there and gave me a few biscotti.

Quite an eye opener!
Now we know the difference between "English caffe and Espresso"
Came to really love Italy and Europe!
Espresso is the lifeblood of every Cuban, in fact when we're in the hospital that's what they put in our IVs. Stirring briskly after brewing is what creates the foam head we love so much.

chuckd1991

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

Our local Meijer carries Coke in glass bottles. It's actually made in Mexico with real sugar. That's my occasional morning coffee (let the "coke" jokes begin).

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Our local Meijer carries Coke in glass bottles. It's actually made in Mexico with real sugar. That's my occasional morning coffee (let the "coke" jokes begin).

I've seen that old-school Coke in almost all the stores around here, even in gas stations.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

My bro in law swears by the Mexican CocaCola!
All the Taquer?as here in California offer it.

It's actually quite good, like old school coke.
Me I drink Modello Especial with real Mexican food.
:smile:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

My mum recently bought the wrong Nescafe Cappuccino..the unsweetened variant. Suffice to say, it was lacking. So today, I experimented by adding a spoon of honey and it was surprisingly good. Not that it would replace the original by any means ;)

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Yes
I remember that stuff.
Very potent...kind of like full blast caffeinated Pepsi X 10 or higher.
Wasn't there kind of a flap about it being sold to kids or something?
It was the best way of getting out of babysitting nieces & nephews. Jack them up with Jolt & cotton candy and you'd never hear from your brother or sister again. ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett