Do you love coffee?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: do you like coffee 🍵?

Disappointed!

Just tried to get a cup of coffee and there was no more left in the pot :crying:

VxOC

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site

Starbucks Latte, I love it, my wallet or my teeth don't love it as much. Certainly looking at saving some ??? and purchasing a capsule coffee machine. 🍵

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

Lately I've been ordering a Mocha Lite Frappuccino (with an add-shot cuz I'm a junkie) from Starbucks. Like Laura said, there have been a lot of promotions lately so I've been getting a lot of freebies. Spending a lot of money to get those freebies as well!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

We buy the Starbucks beans from Smart & Final.
Starbucks seem to be the most consistent when fresh ground at home.

Tried a lot of other beans from grocery stores etc...
They seem to become weak over time...maybe it's because they are less oily or something.

The Dunkin' Donut coffee is pretty good tho.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
If anyone is willing to shell out for some premium roasted beans, check out www.westcoastroasting.com. Located in Cali. Shipping is pricey, as well. However, I'm in Michigan and I get them in 2 days and he ships them right after he roasts them. Amazing coffee. You just don't know how bad mainstream coffee is until you try some quality roasted coffee.

I have no affiliation with them, just a satisfied customer.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

2a8eqyzu

I hope your exams went well.

Its starting from 10th....and today is 7th...
Aha what a rhyme......
Its starting from 10th and today is 7th...
I'am gonna fight until its the END..😉

Hahaha such a **** poem I have made...thanks to myself👅 its morning here so GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
Hope you all are enjoying your Day

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/07/2a8eqyzu

Its starting from 10th....and today is 7th...
Aha what a rhyme......
Its starting from 10th and today is 7th...
I'am gonna fight until its the END..😉

Hahaha such a **** poem I have made...thanks to myself👅 its morning here so GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
Hope you all are enjoying your Day

What type of exam are you preparing for ? Is that an entrance exam for college ? IP university , Delhi university are sick , waiting for the cut off list but luckily I got admission in Amity university , bye bye DU :/

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

What type of exam are you preparing for ? Is that an entrance exam for college ? IP university , Delhi university are sick , waiting for the cut off list but luckily I got admission in Amity university , bye bye DU :/

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

I am still in college....C.U. B.Com Accountancy Honours 2nd year Final Exam. Although my 1n 1/2 yr course on advanced graphics animation and modelling is over.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05