Do you love coffee?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: do you like coffee 🍵?

Sitting in my Cardio's office waiting to finish my annual stress test and I could REALLY use some coffee. I wonder if this infatuation with coffee is what triggered the heart attack that puts me here every year? Now ask me if I care.

Do you care? :winktongue:
L2L
Went thru a 12 hour fast yesterday due to medical lab work...
Rough morning with no coffee!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I got my 8 bonus stars from Starbucks for buying 8 cups of coffee 🍵 from July 3 to July 7. 😁
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Redeemed some of my Bing rewards in for a $5.00 Starbucks card last week.
I needed a real caramel frap...the ones at McD's just don't cut it...

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

I have a percolator and a Tassimo. My British half loves tea due to genetics/the law/the Queen says so, my Dutch side must be the loving the coffee side.

Though I gotta say, I prefer Costa coffee to Starbucks (not sure if you have that in the USofA?)

I'm getting coffee...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a percolator and a Tassimo. My British half loves tea due to genetics/the law/the Queen says so, my Dutch side must be the loving the coffee side.

Though I gotta say, I prefer Costa coffee to Starbucks (not sure if you have that in the USofA?)

I'm getting coffee...

I know a lot of Brits who like coffee. :p Though tea is still very popular

We found this lovely loose leaf tea from France called Kusmi Tea. It's not cheap but it's fantastic, a nice tea. Their Earl Grey is really nice.

I have Costa at work and it's not my favourite. I prefer Starbucks as they have stronger coffee these days. However, saying that. I prefer none of the chains. I like a good independent any day.

Last edited:

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

I know a lot of Brits who like coffee. :p Though tea is still very popular

We found this lovely loose leaf tea from France called Kusmi Tea. It's not cheap but it's fantastic if like a nice tea. Their Earl Grey is really nice.

I have Costa at work and it's not my favourite. I prefer Starbucks as they have stronger coffee these days. However, saying that. I prefer none of the chains. I like a good independent any day.

Well yeah, goes without saying!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Sucks getting old don't it?

Yoop :(
Just threw my back out putting shoes on...plus I dropped my pill box on the floor while filling it...everyday is a struggle especially with no java :eck:

Welp back to drinking coffee :smile:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Redeemed some of my Bing rewards in for a $5.00 Starbucks card last week.
I needed a real caramel frap...the ones at McD's just don't cut it...

Mickey D's makes lousy caramel wannabe fraps...Starbucks makes them really good but they do vary from location to location and the amount of people in the store, just my 2c.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I love coffee, at least a cup a day. At home I use a French Press and usually Dark Roast French coffee beans. My boss has a mean espresso machine in his office which I take advantage off, another co-worker in the next aisle has a Keurig which I occasionally raid and a good friend has a Nespresso which results in amazing cappuccinos.

I really like cappuccino with croissants in Europe, my favorite items for breakfast, usually two cups and two croissants:)

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

So I just left one of the gazillion little stands that sell Cuban coffee here in Miami and I have to wonder (and no offense to Laura), where is LeBron going to get this again? Like Boy George sang "you're going to miss me blind". Good luck in the 216.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 II using WPCentral Forums mobile app

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes I like coffee! Matter of fact I'm having one right now, as I speak....

I'm trying not to spill on myself as well. Typing with one hand is not easy....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Careful :wink:

Aside from having the embarrassing spillage disaster at a desk, probably the worst is when you have a 'drinking' problem and it dribbles down your chin and onto your shirt. I've had both experiences, more than once. I put my coffee in a safe place now.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Aside from having the embarrassing spillage disaster at a desk, probably the worst is when you have a 'drinking' problem and it dribbles down your chin and onto your shirt. I've had both experiences, more than once. I put my coffee in a safe place now.

This is very common with me and my friends laugh at this one. Feel like I should punch them (but I couldn't they are in a group of 5-6 )

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is very common with me and my friends laugh at this one. Feel like I should punch them (but I couldn't they are in a group of 5-6 )

Oh, violence never solves the problem. I've learnt that patience and trying to not to make the same mistake twice is a good way to go. Of course, there's always sabotaging their coffee cups.... :devil:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Oh, violence never solves the problem. I've learnt that patience and trying to not to make the same mistake twice is a good way to go. Of course, there's always sabotaging their coffee cups.... :devil:

You're right, violence only breeds violence. But among friends who like to ridicule, a pimp slap can be an excellent motivator.

BTW, is it me or has BK stepped up their coffee game? Had some this morning and it was pretty good. At least it wasn't that roofing tar they used to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Going to get my first cup of the day now, it is 4PM, what discipline I have had.
Definitely getting a good cappuccino in London on the layover on Thursday and then some good old "desi" coffee over the weekend:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss