Do you love coffee?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: do you like coffee 🍵?

Aside from having the embarrassing spillage disaster at a desk, probably the worst is when you have a 'drinking' problem and it dribbles down your chin and onto your shirt. I've had both experiences, more than once. I put my coffee in a safe place now.

This is very common with me and my friends laugh at this one. Feel like I should punch them (but I couldn't they are in a group of 5-6 )

I never spill coffee on my clothes unless I'm wearing something light coloured. If I'm wearing jeans, no coffee spillage. If I'm wearing khakis, the coffee is guaranteed to end up on them. LOL

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Almost croaked this A.M. :unhappysweat:

WP_20140820_010.jpg

Wife was cleaning the coffee maker!
Smells like vinegar in the kitchen now :eck:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm having to enjoy my coffee at 5:30AM. It's just too damned hot to drink a cup after 7:00. I'm sooooo looking forward to December when it finally goes down to the 70s and the humidity goes down to about 100%.

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

I never wanted to be "that guy" but today I ordered a grande sugar-free mocha lite frappuccino with extra ice and an add shot and half whip from Starbucks after a mountain bike ride. I walked out quickly with my head down.

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

Lol why did you do that?

If you've ever seen L.A. Story with Steve Martin, his character goes to a coffee shop and says: "I'll have a half double decaffeinated half-caf, with a twist of lemon." It was a sad state of affairs. :wink:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I never wanted to be "that guy" but today I ordered a grande sugar-free mocha lite frappuccino with extra ice and an add shot and half whip from Starbucks after a mountain bike ride. I walked out quickly with my head down.

Sorry, but I don't do frappuccino in any way, shape or form. The only thing I'll do with "cino" in the name is cappuccino, and that is the regular one (espresso and steamed milk--whole milk, not skim, soy or anything else). No flavours, sweeteners, whips or anything else added.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I do like lemon peel if I'm drinking espresso.

My parents got married in 1958. Coffee houses originally became popular in the US in the 1950s. One of their wedding gifts was a demitasse set.

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

Sorry, but I don't do frappuccino in any way, shape or form. The only thing I'll do with "cino" in the name is cappuccino, and that is the regular one (espresso and steamed milk--whole milk, not skim, soy or anything else). No flavours, sweeteners, whips or anything else added.

It's not a usual drink for me, but after that MTB ride I wanted something cold and refreshing (the frapp) with a little kick (the add shot). It may have been an embarrassing situation, but it was good!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Just as there's no such thing as bad sex, there's no such thing as bad coffee. Some might be better than others, but that's about it. I've never done any of the 'ccinos either, but it won't revoke my man card if I did.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just as there's no such thing as bad sex, there's no such thing as bad coffee. Some might be better than others, but that's about it. I've never done any of the 'ccinos either, but it won't revoke my man card if I did.

I'm sorry I have to disagree with both those statements. :p

Yes there is such a thing as bad sex. Just because you're having it doesn't mean it's great.

Second. same goes for coffee. I've had some terrible coffee and no, the caffeine hit wasn't worth the torture.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel