Do you love coffee?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: do you like coffee 🍵?

Starbucks does a Pumpkin Spice as well. I've yet to try it but I'll get around to it... maybe. I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to coffee.

I'm a traditional guy too, but I'm also married. The Mrs. "thought" it would be nice to celebrate the arrival of Autumn.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Standing in the interminable line at the City of Miami building dept. to pull a permit. NEED SOME COFFEE NOW!!!!!!

Ilaria Somma

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site

I am a coffee maniac,so I would definitely say yes! I like a good Italian espresso (I'm Italian by the way :D), the best coffee in the world in my opinion :D But I have to say that sometimes I like to drink tea as well,especially on cold winter days!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I am a coffee maniac,so I would definitely say yes! I like a good Italian espresso (I'm Italian by the way :D), the best coffee in the world in my opinion :D But I have to say that sometimes I like to drink tea as well,especially on cold winter days!

Ciao!

Caff? cubano ? il migliore . Non bisogna mai dimenticare che !!

:smile:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I was in Paris over the weekend. The place we were staying at had some great coffee. Very nice!

We realized there was a local roaster around the corner and picked up some Colombian and Guatemalan. It smells wonderful, hopefully it was the right place!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Wow! Didn't know Mr. Coffee made such nice looking rigs like that. SS decanter and all, feelin' jelly.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Just had the most costliest coffee in my city. It was good, but very costly. Ahh, I feel like I broke the bank. Never I'll do such a crazy thing again. :p
Sent from whichever device I happen to be using today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss