What's your favourite old school phone?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
hey guys :smile:
What's your favourite old school phone?
nokia 3310 (because of durability and excellent battery life :winktongue: ) and Nokia E90 communicator.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
that cookie now popped into an iPhone :wink:

Lol actually when I saw the tutorial to make my own themes, I started making my own themes in macromedia flash / adobe flash Cs 5 and did run them in my cookie. As windows phone users have WP central forum. There also was a forum dedicated to cookie users 😝
it was so much exciting...now its with my bro... 😉

Sent from my RM-941_im_india_204 using Tapatalk

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Lol actually when I saw the tutorial to make my own themes, I started making my own themes in macromedia flash / adobe flash Cs 5 and did run them in my cookie. As windows phone users have WP central forum. There also was a forum dedicated to cookie users ��
it was so much exciting...now its with my bro... ��

Sent from my RM-941_im_india_204 using Tapatalk

Creating themes sounds interesting . Hope your brother is enjoying cookie phone :smile:

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Amazing that a lot of these older phones don't mind carrying on.
I just tossed out a box full of past phones that were still around here.

Hard to believe the now popular handheld cellphone is...what...30 years old now...please correct if wrong here.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Amazing that a lot of these older phones don't mind carrying on.
I just tossed out a box full of past phones that were still around here.

Hard to believe the now popular handheld cellphone is...what...30 years old now...please correct if wrong here.

I absolutely agree with you. And moreover why not use a phone when its functioning perfectly normal. Old phones are quite durable as compared to the new ones, seems weird but true😉

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss