06-25-2014 09:35 PM
78 1234
tools
    I hope the Thunder beat the Clippers.

I like Durant and I've hated Donald Sterling for quite a few years. I thought that now that everyone finally knew about him they would stop supporting the Clippers. Instead; he's probably making more money 💵 than ever.
    scottcraft likes this.
    05-13-2014 11:50 AM
    LOL

Sent from my 1520 by Cortana
    scottcraft likes this.
    05-14-2014 03:41 PM
    I'm picking the Heat and Spurs to win tonight. Who are you guys picking?
    05-14-2014 03:58 PM
    Thpurths by 8
    05-14-2014 04:13 PM
    Sir, did you happen to catch the professional basketball contest on television last night? The Thunder of Oklahoma City took on the Clippers of Los Angeles. And in the end, the Thunder triumphed by throwing a spherical ball made of leather through a small iron hoop. It was a most ripping victory.
    Tony_Offends_U and snowmutt like this.
    05-14-2014 04:30 PM
    OKC got bailed out last minute.

I knew Russ was gonna take a hero shot, paid off this time though.
    05-14-2014 04:47 PM
    Sometimes I don't know if I like Westbrook or not. Sometimes he's amazing. Sometimes I want to punch him in the face. lol
    snowmutt likes this.
    05-14-2014 05:59 PM
    Westbrook doesn't always make the best decisions, but without him the Thunder can't win. I am convinced he would be an incredible shooting guard. Thankfully Scott Brooks won't ever try that.
    05-15-2014 05:45 AM
    Sometimes I don't know if I like Westbrook or not. Sometimes he's amazing. Sometimes I want to punch him in the face. lol
    Sums up how I feel about him. Everyone commenting on how marvelous of a 2 guard he is this season though.
    05-15-2014 12:39 PM
    Sums up how I feel about him. Everyone commenting on how marvelous of a 2 guard he is this season though.
    Yeah, as I almost always take the other side of an argument, I STILL think James Hardin was a better fit for Durant. I know Durant likes Westbrook as a friend more, but I think Hardin complemented Durant's game better.

Crazy to throw out there that OKC might be better if they had kept him and traded Westbrook?

*cowers, waiting for rotten fruit and veggies to come flying his way*
    05-15-2014 11:06 PM
    James Harden is great on the offensive end, but he's pretty much not interested in playing defense. OKC messed up because they DIDN'T have to trade him, he had a year left on his contract. A far as Westbrook, he would be awesome off the ball, but he's averaged 28,8 and 8 in the playoffs this year, so if I was an OKC fan I would love that.
    05-16-2014 04:13 PM
    I doubt OKC beats the Spurs now since Ibaka is out. It will be interesting to see what kind of lineup the Thunder put on the floor. Durant might have a performance for the ages to make up the difference.
    05-17-2014 08:05 PM
    The Pacers sure looked good today! I was hoping the Heat would come back and win it, but maybe next game.
    05-18-2014 08:27 PM
    Pacers should win, anything to make it easier for OKC. Either way I want someone new to get a ring, not the same 7 out of 30 teams its been for the past 20-something years.
    BobLobIaw likes this.
    05-19-2014 04:04 PM
    Pacers should win, anything to make it easier for OKC. Either way I want someone new to get a ring, not the same 7 out of 30 teams its been for the past 20-something years.
    After game one the Spurs and Pacers look really good. I don't think the Thunder will be able to win without Ibaka. I thought Miami looked old against the Nets and that continued in game one against the Pacers. Hopefully the Heat can play like they're capable tonight and get a win.
    05-20-2014 05:20 AM
    Oklahoma City is funny, all of them boys are individually talented but if one of them gets injured then they fall apart. No one steps up save for Jackson. It's a wrap, see you next season.
    05-20-2014 07:25 AM
    Oklahoma City is funny, all of them boys are individually talented but if one of them gets injured then they fall apart. No one steps up save for Jackson. It's a wrap, see you next season.
    I disagree on the talent OKC has. In my opinion there's a big drop-off in talent after KD, Westbrook and Ibaka. Without Ibaka there isn't any post defense for the Thunder, or offense for that matter. I do agree that the Thunder are done though. I'm hoping the Heat can put together a better game tonight than Sunday.
    05-20-2014 10:37 AM
    Westbrook demands too much of the ball on that team especially when you have a prolific scorer in Durant. At the same time Westbrook's ability to score draws some attention away from KD so it's a bit of a trade off.

I think the main problem is that Scott Brooks doesn't have a proper system on offense. It is too much iso ball without any discipline.

The same could be argued for the Heat's offense and Spoelstra. After all these years he still hasn't learned to utilize Bosh off the pick and roll like the way Bosh played in Toronto.
    05-20-2014 11:27 AM
    You hit the nail on the head about Scott Brooks and the Thunder offense. Brooks is easily the worst of the four coaches left in the playoffs.
    05-20-2014 04:06 PM
    You know what's funny? I think D'antoni would be a perfect coach for the Thunder.
    05-20-2014 04:29 PM
    Not much of a coach if you ask me.
    05-20-2014 04:35 PM
    I just want to add that comparing Scott Brooks and Spoelstra's use of Bosh isn't an apple's to Apple's comparison. Bosh is now used as a floor spacer now so LeBron and to a lesser extent Wade have room to drive to the basket. Also look at how the Heat ran their offense the first year LeBron was there compared to now. It's a totally different look and much more effective.
    05-20-2014 05:11 PM
    The Heat and Pacers are having a good game right now.
    05-20-2014 08:41 PM
    Watching this Miami-Pacers 3-point shootout
    05-28-2014 10:02 PM
    I didn't turn it on until ten minutes left in the fourth. Tonight is the first time I've seen Rashard Lewis hit a three since he left Orlando. I was hoping Miami would win tonight, but I guess they'll have to do it Friday.
    05-28-2014 10:18 PM
78 1234