Anyone watching the NBA Playoffs?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
When the Spurs play the Thunder next round it will be more competitive. The Blazers just aren't good enough this year.

I hope so... Last series against the Mavericks was far more interesting. Heck, we (Spurs) were close to getting knocked out 😌

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Gutsy, gutsy win for the Clippers tonight. I know since the Thunder are a lot of peoples pick, everyone will say it was a choke from OKC. I think the Clippers just plain flat willed themselves to get this series even.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Gutsy, gutsy win for the Clippers tonight. I know since the Thunder are a lot of peoples pick, everyone will say it was a choke from OKC. I think the Clippers just plain flat willed themselves to get this series even.

I didn't get to watch it, but it sounds like it was a great game. From what I've read Doc Rivers made some good adjustments that got the Clippers back in the game. I still think it will be Thunder and Spurs in the western conference finals.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
LOL, Spurs were embarrassing in last night's game... Back to SA for game 5, and hopefully the last game in this series.

Sent from my 1520 by Cortana

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I hope the Thunder beat the Clippers.

I like Durant and I've hated Donald Sterling for quite a few years. I thought that now that everyone finally knew about him they would stop supporting the Clippers. Instead; he's probably making more money 💵 than ever.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
LOL

y8uqy5yb

Sent from my 1520 by Cortana

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Sir, did you happen to catch the professional basketball contest on television last night? The Thunder of Oklahoma City took on the Clippers of Los Angeles. And in the end, the Thunder triumphed by throwing a spherical ball made of leather through a small iron hoop. It was a most ripping victory.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes I don't know if I like Westbrook or not. Sometimes he's amazing. Sometimes I want to punch him in the face. lol

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Westbrook doesn't always make the best decisions, but without him the Thunder can't win. I am convinced he would be an incredible shooting guard. Thankfully Scott Brooks won't ever try that.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Sums up how I feel about him. Everyone commenting on how marvelous of a 2 guard he is this season though.

Yeah, as I almost always take the other side of an argument, I STILL think James Hardin was a better fit for Durant. I know Durant likes Westbrook as a friend more, but I think Hardin complemented Durant's game better.

Crazy to throw out there that OKC might be better if they had kept him and traded Westbrook?

*cowers, waiting for rotten fruit and veggies to come flying his way*

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
James Harden is great on the offensive end, but he's pretty much not interested in playing defense. OKC messed up because they DIDN'T have to trade him, he had a year left on his contract. A far as Westbrook, he would be awesome off the ball, but he's averaged 28,8 and 8 in the playoffs this year, so if I was an OKC fan I would love that.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I doubt OKC beats the Spurs now since Ibaka is out. It will be interesting to see what kind of lineup the Thunder put on the floor. Durant might have a performance for the ages to make up the difference.

Tony_Offends_U

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Pacers should win, anything to make it easier for OKC. Either way I want someone new to get a ring, not the same 7 out of 30 teams its been for the past 20-something years.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Pacers should win, anything to make it easier for OKC. Either way I want someone new to get a ring, not the same 7 out of 30 teams its been for the past 20-something years.

After game one the Spurs and Pacers look really good. I don't think the Thunder will be able to win without Ibaka. I thought Miami looked old against the Nets and that continued in game one against the Pacers. Hopefully the Heat can play like they're capable tonight and get a win.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos