06-25-2014 09:35 PM
78 123 ...
tools
    Or is it just me?
    snowmutt likes this.
    04-24-2014 08:24 PM
    Nope, promise it ain't only you. I haven't had as much chance to watch as I like, but just like with the NCAA B-Ball tourney, my favorite part of the NBA playoffs is the opening round. Just so much happening, it is a blast.

What has caught your attention so far?
    04-24-2014 08:57 PM
    I haven't watched much yet. I'm a Heat fan, but it's hard to get motivated to watch the Bobcats. I am interested in seeing if the Pacers can complete probably the most epic collapse in NBA history against the Hawks. I'm also surprised the Thunder are losing the the Grizzlies.
    04-25-2014 09:57 PM
    Nope, promise it ain't only you. I haven't had as much chance to watch as I like, but just like with the NCAA B-Ball tourney, my favorite part of the NBA playoffs is the opening round. Just so much happening, it is a blast.

What has caught your attention so far?
    - The Wizards giving the Bulls a total run for their money, didn't see this coming at all.
    - OKC's play against the Grizz. I don't want to blame Russ but it's hard, takes too many stupid shots. Would think he would mature by now as a PG but I'm mistaken. Needs to be at the 2.
    - Rockets/Blazers hands down the best first round match-up.
    - Nets lost a game.

I haven't watched much yet. I'm a Heat fan, but it's hard to get motivated to watch the Bobcats. I am interested in seeing if the Pacers can complete probably the most epic collapse in NBA history against the Hawks. I'm also surprised the Thunder are losing the the Grizzlies.
    I think with the Pacers, getting rid of Granger was a horrible move. David West needs to step up at the moment, very sloppy play.
    Grizzlies always give the Thunder a hard time, look at the 2011 (I think) Playoffs. Went to 7 games. Was a scary series for Durant fans. As is this one.
    04-26-2014 02:16 AM
    My questions:

-Are the Wizards peaking at the right moment, and have a chance to be the spoiler in the East? Or are they just a bad match-up for offense-deprived Chicago?
    -What adjustments do OKC make? Grizz are a good team.
    -Is there a team doing less with more then Houston? This should be a finals contender. No one would blink an eye if they lose in the first round. That is sad.
    -Is there any possible way things could break better for Miami? Indy falling apart, Chicago (which gives them fits) losing, and Wade getting healthy at play-off time?
    -Why doesn't anyone give Tim Duncan the credit he deserves? How many more titles does this guy need to win before he starts getting mentioned with the elite of B-Ball greats like he should be?
    04-26-2014 04:12 AM
    My questions:

-Are the Wizards peaking at the right moment, and have a chance to be the spoiler in the East? Or are they just a bad match-up for offense-deprived Chicago?
    -What adjustments do OKC make? Grizz are a good team.
    -Is there a team doing less with more then Houston? This should be a finals contender. No one would blink an eye if they lose in the first round. That is sad.
    -Is there any possible way things could break better for Miami? Indy falling apart, Chicago (which gives them fits) losing, and Wade getting healthy at play-off time?
    -Why doesn't anyone give Tim Duncan the credit he deserves? How many more titles does this guy need to win before he starts getting mentioned with the elite of B-Ball greats like he should be?
    Wizards are a good team, but they are a bad matchup for the Bulls.
    OKC needs a better coach.
    Houston is definitely a disappointment. I didn't expect them to make the finals, but I expected the second round easily.
    Wade being healthy is the most important thing for Miami, the rest is just topping on the cake.
    Tim Duncan is right there with Kobe in my opinion. He's an amazing player.
    snowmutt likes this.
    04-26-2014 09:50 AM
    That Spurs/Mavericks series is just amazing. Everything down to the last shot. I would be stressed if either were my team. Atlanta has been another one of those hot/cold teams. We all seem to forget that they were the only team in the East to have a winning record (or at least .500) all season besides Indy and Miami. They could be right in there with Washington as a team that doesn't know they are supposed to lose.
    04-29-2014 02:28 AM
    That Spurs/Mavericks series is just amazing. Everything down to the last shot. I would be stressed if either were my team. Atlanta has been another one of those hot/cold teams. We all seem to forget that they were the only team in the East to have a winning record (or at least .500) all season besides Indy and Miami. They could be right in there with Washington as a team that doesn't know they are supposed to lose.
    Atlanta wasn't .500 this season. Indiana should be sweeping those guys, not losing 3-2.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    04-29-2014 05:38 AM
    This year's first round has been amazing thus far. No one expected the Mavs and Grizzlies to put up the type of fight they are putting up. The only series that was a wash was the Heat - Bobcats series but that was predictable.

The Pacers look like a real mess.
    04-30-2014 11:19 AM
    Crazy that OKC is on the ropes. Maybe Memphis is and will always be a bad matchup for them.
    04-30-2014 04:29 PM
    Crazy that OKC is on the ropes. Maybe Memphis is and will always be a bad matchup for them.
    I'm very surprised by this also. I think Memphis is a bad matchup, but I'm putting a lot of this on Scott Brooks. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are too good to be down like this.
    04-30-2014 05:22 PM
    I'm very surprised by this also. I think Memphis is a bad matchup, but I'm putting a lot of this on Scott Brooks. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are too good to be down like this.
    Starting lineup should be
    PG - Reggie Jackson
    SG - Russell Westbrook
    SF - Kevin Durant
    PF - Serge Ibaka
    C - Nick Collison
    05-02-2014 01:19 AM
    Starting lineup should be
    PG - Reggie Jackson
    SG - Russell Westbrook
    SF - Kevin Durant
    PF - Serge Ibaka
    C - Nick Collison
    That would be a great lineup. I think Perkins is fine at center against teams like Memphis, but against the Heat he is a detriment. Fortunately Scott Brooks and the Thunder won't try Westbrook at shooting guard.
    05-02-2014 07:25 PM
    Sat/Sun was pretty good. Teams I predicted getting out in 5-6 games made it out their game 7's.
    05-05-2014 09:10 PM
    OKC getting destroyed by the Clippers as I type, Chris Paul 6 for 6 from three.

Pacers shouldn't have gotten out the first round. Washington will advance.
    05-05-2014 09:36 PM
    I didn't expect the Clippers to blow out the Thunder.
    05-06-2014 08:49 AM
    RIP OKC. They're missing something I can't put my finger on. Do they need another Harden or a presence at the rim?

I think the Nets still have the Heat downloaded from the regular season, just off to a bad start. They were down quite a bit at one point and came to within 2 and just fell apart. They'll be more focused next time around.

Haven't seen the other second round games but I did see that the San Antonio Senor Citizens gave the Blazers a beatdown like none other.
    05-07-2014 01:43 PM
    Watching the Spurs here!

Although last night's game was rather boring and one sided... Spurs won by 20 and were ahead by a good lead for most, if not all of the game.
    05-07-2014 03:10 PM
    I think I'm going to stick with my original picks of OKC and Miami in the Finals.
    05-08-2014 11:16 AM
    Spurs vs. Trail Blazers series had been kind of boring and one sided.
    05-11-2014 01:35 AM
    Spurs vs. Trail Blazers series had been kind of boring and one sided.
    When the Spurs play the Thunder next round it will be more competitive. The Blazers just aren't good enough this year.
    sinime likes this.
    05-11-2014 08:04 AM
    When the Spurs play the Thunder next round it will be more competitive. The Blazers just aren't good enough this year.
    I hope so... Last series against the Mavericks was far more interesting. Heck, we (Spurs) were close to getting knocked out 😌
    snowmutt likes this.
    05-11-2014 06:30 PM
    Gutsy, gutsy win for the Clippers tonight. I know since the Thunder are a lot of peoples pick, everyone will say it was a choke from OKC. I think the Clippers just plain flat willed themselves to get this series even.
    05-11-2014 08:43 PM
    Gutsy, gutsy win for the Clippers tonight. I know since the Thunder are a lot of peoples pick, everyone will say it was a choke from OKC. I think the Clippers just plain flat willed themselves to get this series even.
    I didn't get to watch it, but it sounds like it was a great game. From what I've read Doc Rivers made some good adjustments that got the Clippers back in the game. I still think it will be Thunder and Spurs in the western conference finals.
    05-12-2014 04:51 PM
    LOL, Spurs were embarrassing in last night's game... Back to SA for game 5, and hopefully the last game in this series.

Sent from my 1520 by Cortana
    05-13-2014 11:16 AM
78 123 ...