Got someone to Convert? Post up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NawfSideWillyB

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Have you ever converted someone from Ios/BB/Android/Dumbphone/etc to WinPhone? I find myself arguing more and more for the benefits of WP8, and at times, feel like a WP Jehovah's Witness. Post up your conversion victories! We will keep WP alive!!

I'll start with mine, in the last 6 weeks, I've got two people to enter the WinPhone ecosystem. One was a guy from my car club who had been bouncing from ios to android and back and was tired of both ecosystems, now has Lumia 1020. The second was my girlfriend's brother who had an S5 but broke it and needed a new phone, he also lived in the Ios and Droid ecosystems, now has a Lumia 1520. They are both running 8.1 preview with minimal problems. Also back when I made the jump from WP7 to WP7, I sold my Lumia 900 to a buddy who's since upgraded to the 1020. Hope to get the girlfriend on the ecosystem next year with her upgrade. I've found the best way to argue for WP is not to point out what's wrong with other OS but to show them the uniqueness WP offers. What about you guys?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I work at Geek Squad. Every time somebody comes in with a problem I always like to say "Oh it would be nice if they did it like Windows Phone" and a lot of them bite and start asking questions about it. In the past week I've converted 2 friends, 1 cousin, and probably the minds of a dozen or two of my clients!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos