What feature really matters to you?

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
What feature really matters to you in your mobile device. Would it be sound capabilities or camera capabilities? Both would be great, but lets just say besides the ability to make calls and surfing the net. Mine is the camera capabilities. I'm a shutterbugs so having my mobile that can snap good quality shots is important to me. Beats caring my Nikon around with me. So what's yours?

associatedpress

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Camera 📷 for sure!!! One of the main reasons I switched from iPhone has been Nokias awesome camera capabilities. My Icon has not let me down so far.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
The camera is one of the biggest sellers of the Lumia for me. They always say the best camera is the one you have with you, so it really helps to have a good camera in your pocket all of the time. I also play music or podcasts from my phone a lot, so good support for that is important to me too.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I will also have to say the camera ranks high in my priority. The reason I went from the Lumia 800 to 920 was for the camera and lenses feature.

thron

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
The only research I did prior to purchasing my 520 was ensure whatsapp could be installed. I'm easy to please.

The added, unexpected awesomeness (live tiles) is a bonus.

Other than that, txting & the web are all I care about.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Good call on the GPS.

A couple of things about GPS:

I've used it a few times in Chicago in the winter to find alternative routes to avoid traffic jams. My wife is French and I've used it a few times in France when I got totally turned around on a cloudy day to find out where the heck I was. There's also a lot of villages in France that have their own application for their village that uses GPS to show you historical points in their village. I'll never forget when I downloaded the Biot, France application and fired it up in Chicago and it said I was 4,627 miles from Biot, France. :grin:

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Speaking of GPS I’ve used mine while sailing. Meh Radar is better at that point.I have a friend who has the L920 and according to him here drive never gets it right. while for me here drive has been spot on.

I ve used all the camera apps out there and I came down to two Nokia cam and Pro shot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre