why do you hate Google?

Benjaminb95

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't hate Google. Actually, I like their services very much. In the past I've been a full Google user. I've owned both an Android phone and a Chromebook. Nowadays, I still use Google very much, for example Chrome, YouTube, Google+, Translate and Google Search. However, I sold my Chromebook and my Android phone in favour of Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. At the time I made the switch, I was concerned about my privacy, but since I don't believe in privacy, I don't care about that anymore. The second reason for me to use Microsoft was Office, which works way better than Drive for me. The third reason that made me switch was the One Microsoft approach. I liked the idea of unification, which was what Google had less than Microsoft in my opinion. When I look back I think it was not hate for Google that made me switch, but love for Microsoft.The days of me being a Microsoft or Google ****** are over now. I like both companies and both approaches and choosing between them has to do with personal preferences. I try to use the best of both.

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't hate them at all. I disagree with their choice to ignore Androids desktop usability for that weak ChromeOS, and think their newfound rivalry with Microsoft is petty, but they're not really on my bad side.

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
They play "open and don't-be-evil" card and hide behind OEMs so that they can escape from legal complications.

They do all dirty things behind to establish monopoly.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Okay I learned a lot from many different opinions. seems more like everyone is upset with how Google has kinda been a jerk lately. Which I completely understand and I can see that it is true.

I really just wanted to know what people had to say when they weren't just complaining about it, but they actually expressed their feelings in a mature manner.

Thanks everyone! I'll be more tolerant when people complain and scrutinize Google in the comments.

-- Bam --

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
There is a documentary on Netflix called "terms and conditions may apply" about Facebook, Google, user privacy (our lack thereof), the problem with the business model, and how they profit on legislation like the patriot act. It is very well done and eye opening. Recommended.

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
There is a documentary on Netflix called "terms and conditions may apply" about Facebook, Google, user privacy (our lack thereof), the problem with the business model, and how they profit on legislation like the patriot act. It is very well done and eye opening. Recommended.

Oo thanks will watch

-- Bam --

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss