11-09-2015 10:42 AM
234 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I wish that every decision I make will be perfect and without disadvantages.
    Granted, you won't learn anything from life because we learn from our mistakes (at least most people anyways).

I wish that people would realize that Star Trek is actually really good.
    08-24-2014 11:13 PM
    Granted, you won't learn anything from life because we learn from our mistakes (at least most people anyways).

I wish that people would realize that Star Trek is actually really good.
    Granted, but then as with all things nerdy: Fandom wars start breaking out, and they escalate to a point where entire world powers are taking sides. The conflict keeps becoming more tense, until World War 3 breaks out, and the violence, damage and devastation causes the collapse of humanity and the world as we know it.

I wish the HTC One (M8) for Windows was available on AT&T.
    08-25-2014 08:44 PM
    Granted, but then as with all things nerdy: Fandom wars start breaking out, and they escalate to a point where entire world powers are taking sides. The conflict keeps becoming more tense, until World War 3 breaks out, and the violence, damage and devastation causes the collapse of humanity and the world as we know it.

I wish the HTC One (M8) for Windows was available on AT&T.
    Granted, but they customize it and make their own version of it that basically sucks. Sorry, man.

I wish I could remember the things I need to know for university in an instant and without effort.
    08-25-2014 10:17 PM
    Granted, but they customize it and make their own version of it that basically sucks. Sorry, man.

I wish I could remember the things I need to know for university in an instant and without effort.

Granted, but you become known as the "Human Google," and start getting stopped constantly with people requesting you answer their queries because they're too lazy to actually search it. Soon enough, you become famous, which makes Google jealous. Using their Google BotNet technology, they track you down and kidnap you, and harvest your brain to provide search results. The experiment proves to be a failure, and Google disposes of all your body parts, and hides the entire operation by placing any evidence in the second page of search results, leaving you forgotten for all time, your soul still trapped somewhere in the cloud in agony: Screaming for justice that will never be delivered.

I wish for a puppy. :)
    08-26-2014 03:11 AM
    You're a puppy, alright. You just forget about your existence as a human.

I wish that Pikachu can shock me with no harm.
    08-26-2014 06:30 AM
    You're a puppy, alright. You just forget about your existence as a human.

I wish that Pikachu can shock me with no harm.

Sure, but Pikachu evolves and its volt tackles can now hurt you.

I wish I could play all musical instruments.
    08-26-2014 02:52 PM
    Sure, but Pikachu evolves and its volt tackles can now hurt you.

I wish I could play all musical instruments.
    Granted, but you are now not able to speak or write any language (although you can understand others quite fine) and have to express yourself with your instruments so you have to carry around some instruments all the time (instrument apps don't seem to work when you want to use them, same as recorded samples) because different instruments resemble different moods.

I wish I would get everything I want for free.
    hs k likes this.
    08-26-2014 03:14 PM
    Granted, the police will look for you to put you in jail, because you did got everything you wanted, all free, but without permission so you're basically stealing.

I wish to have over 9,000 friends!! :D
    08-26-2014 05:39 PM
    Granted. Too bad they are all on the way to your house right now, and they all need the restroom. Get a mop....

I wish I win my Fantasy Football League this year.
    08-26-2014 07:55 PM
    Granted, but you are now not able to speak or write any language (although you can understand others quite fine) and have to express yourself with your instruments so you have to carry around some instruments all the time (instrument apps don't seem to work when you want to use them, same as recorded samples) because different instruments resemble different moods.

Yay, no more social gatherings to attend to.
    08-26-2014 09:42 PM
    I wish "hs K" would have at less wished for something, event though that I already granted QwarkDream's wish.
    08-26-2014 11:24 PM
    I wish "hs K" would have at less wished for something, event though that I already granted QwarkDream's wish.
    Lol, excuse me for just conversing.
    08-27-2014 02:10 AM
    Getting back to the topic at hand...
    Granted. Too bad they are all on the way to your house right now, and they all need the restroom. Get a mop....

I wish I win my Fantasy Football League this year.
    Granted, but your favorite team will suck hard. Suck really hard.

I wish I could fly.
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-31-2014 02:27 AM
    Getting back to the topic at hand...

Granted, but your favorite team will suck hard. Suck really hard.

I wish I could fly.
    Granted! However, you fly too high, lose oxygen and get the worst sunburn of all time, where your oxygen deprived and lifeless body crashes back down to the earth, a fried up corpse.

I wish the Threshold preview would begin already.
    08-31-2014 10:12 AM
    Oh, no problem. Make a couple calls, and MS brass is all over this. Threshold is now up.

Of course, it only works on the iPhone. But you know- details.

I don't know about you, but I am truly wishing for a refreshing beer. A nice chilled porter if you please.
    08-31-2014 04:30 PM
    Granted, but ZUN, the loli-loving alcoholic, barges in your house. Because reasons.

I wish Nintendo would stop having horrific marketing.
    08-31-2014 05:21 PM
    Granted, but ZUN, the loli-loving alcoholic, barges in your house. Because reasons.

I wish Nintendo would stop having horrific marketing.
    Granted, but they manage to sell you the virtual boy.

I wish windows 9 is released tommorow (with amazing features)
    09-01-2014 04:20 PM
    Granted, with a smile on the wizards face. Of course, that amazing feature is a worm in your computer. Like, an actual worm. Soil and all. And that raven in your window is looking very hungry......

I wish for some fresh Kona Coffe please.
    09-01-2014 05:52 PM
    Granted, with a smile on the wizards face. Of course, that amazing feature is a worm in your computer. Like, an actual worm. Soil and all. And that raven in your window is looking very hungry......

I wish for some fresh Kona Coffe please.
    Granted! Sending some seeds over your way.

I wish summer would last forever.
    09-01-2014 07:06 PM
    Granted! Sending some seeds over your way.

I wish summer would last forever.
    Granted, but you will be provided with only 10 litres of water.

I wish i can't wish.
    09-02-2014 02:30 AM
    Granted, but you will be provided with only 10 litres of water.

I wish i can't wish.
    Granted, but people would still sense what you want somehow. (how's not being able to wish not already a downside?)

I wish our newly released WP game Company of Tanks would become extremely successful.
    09-02-2014 10:17 AM
    Granted, but people would still sense what you want somehow. (how's not being able to wish not already a downside?)

I wish our newly released WP game Company of Tanks would become extremely successful.
    Granted, but it gets so succesful the company behind world of tanks sues you and you lose billions.

I wish I could breathe not only air, but also water.
    09-02-2014 10:34 AM
    Granted, but it gets so succesful the company behind world of tanks sues you and you lose billions.

I wish I could breathe not only air, but also water.
    Granted, but you will transform into Abe sapien.

I wish i can grant this wish for you :P
    09-02-2014 12:55 PM
    Granted, but you will transform into Abe sapien.

I wish i can grant this wish for you :P
    Granted, but it will be full of flaws because the wish wasn't formulated with enough details to prevent misunderstandings.

I wish I wasn't lactose intolerant.
    09-21-2014 08:45 AM
    Granted, but it will be full of flaws because the wish wasn't formulated with enough details to prevent misunderstandings.

I wish I wasn't lactose intolerant.
    done!
    your now water-intolerant!
    09-21-2014 08:53 AM
234 ... 56789 ...