Ruin a wish [Game]

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Granted. But, boy now you smell really bad. Can pick that out from 20 feet away.

I wish my Mega Million numbers- which I have been playing the same ones twice a week since 2003- would just come up so I can quit buying these tickets.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I wish my Mega Million numbers- which I have been playing the same ones twice a week since 2003- would just come up so I can quit buying these tickets.

Granted, but you lose your ticket and no one will believe you had the right numbers.

I wish I wouldn't get wet when walking in the rain.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Granted. But now you pee yourself whenever it is sunny outside. Buy some stock in "Depends".

I wish Tampa Bay would win another SuperBowl soon.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Granted. But now you pee yourself whenever it is sunny outside. Buy some stock in "Depends".

I wish Tampa Bay would win another SuperBowl soon.

Damn, you're mean!

Granted, but as soon as they win lightning strikes the sky and the whole team (also coach and everyone who's in some kind associated with the team - even office staff) turns into monkeys! MUAHAHAHA

I wish there was no aggression or hate in this world.

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Damn, you're mean!

Granted, but as soon as they win lightning strikes the sky and the whole team (also coach and everyone who's in some kind associated with the team - even office staff) turns into monkeys! MUAHAHAHA

I wish there was no aggression or hate in this world.

Granted, the world will be all roses and flower and people will look gay being too nice toe each other.

Boy do I wish more people would see this post and play this game.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Granted. But from here on out, it will all be Qwark under different user names. But boy will he crack himself up.....

I wish I had more vacation days.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Granted. But from here on out, it will all be Qwark under different user names. But boy will he crack himself up.....

I wish I had more vacation days.

Granted but you won't be able to enjoy them due to bad weather or stuff that needs to be fixed immediately (not wishing you even worse scenarios, the ones mentioned can be quite annoying enough)

I wish Apple, Google and MS would work together and release a series of affordable yet good quality devices (doesn't matter if tablets or smartphones or even laptops).

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Granted but you won't be able to enjoy them due to bad weather or stuff that needs to be fixed immediately (not wishing you even worse scenarios, the ones mentioned can be quite annoying enough)

I wish Apple, Google and MS would work together and release a series of affordable yet good quality devices (doesn't matter if tablets or smartphones or even laptops).

Granted, they would one day get greedy as heck and charge a lot more.

I wish I didn't have to go to collage to learn video game design.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Granted. But they are from Atari and have such cutting edge names like Mine Sweeper, Space Invaders, and Ms. Pac-Man.

Man, I wish didn't get this painful sunburn.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Sure, but you'll be a reverse werewolf, whenever you see a wolf, you turn into the moon.

I wish I could learn Perl and ruby without any effort and that Linux had mtp support properly implemented

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Oh, no problem. Done. Completed. Granted.

But, did I mentioned it will only work for you in the middle of the Amazon where there ain't no outlets, Wi-Fi, or.... you know.. anything but really large bugs. (Turn ME into the moon, will ya??)

Geez, I wish I was a deadly Ninja, feared by all.....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
But then, a mob would try to kill you to restore balance in the Universe.

I wish there were no more crooked politicians...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Granted. But, that first American Emperor is gonna be a real bear of a jerk.

I just wish more Americans would get involved in their countries future and we would get closer to 70% voter turnout as opposed to closer to 40%.

Wow. That one is heavy. Scratch that one- no way to poke fun at it.

I wish I could sing, write music, and rock the guitar. (Better.....)

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Granted. But, that first American Emperor is gonna be a real bear of a jerk.

I just wish more Americans would get involved in their countries future and we would get closer to 70% voter turnout as opposed to closer to 40%.

Wow. That one is heavy. Scratch that one- no way to poke fun at it.

I wish I could sing, write music, and rock the guitar. (Better.....)

Granted, you will only get one hit song, become famous for like a year and then being forgotten by people and retired as singer cause people no longer care about you. (was I too harsh? Lol)

I wish the original poster didn't forget about his own post.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Good. Because everyone else did.

I wish that this year is the year of Linux.

Good news everybody! Everything from old 90's games to the next generation of applications now work on Linux! However, 10 high-risk vulnerabilities are being found monthly, and one thing lead to the next and the stock market crashed globally.

I wish I had some bacon.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
You have the last strip of bacon on the planet, after the Angry Birds destabilized the pork market by killing all the pigs.
It is forever immortalized in a shrine honoring the contributions of various iconic pigs in our society. (No, you can't eat it.)

Let's wish for something bad, shall we? I wish that Kyubey existed in this world. (Let the mahou shoujo madness begin!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss