Ruin a wish [Game]

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Granted but you wouldn't have time to do everything you want to do.

I wish awesome futuristic stuff would come already before I die.

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Granted, but it will be released only a few seconds before you die.

I wish I was the one who uncovers the secrets of the deep seas.

Damm you!!

Granted, you would die in one of your journeys and then be forgotten after a year that you passed away.

I wish I was a game designer already.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Damm you!!

Granted, you would die in one of your journeys and then be forgotten after a year that you passed away.

I wish I was a game designer already.

You can only remake Day One: Garry's Incident

I wish I could have that green 920 assembly

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You can only go back 3 seconds into the past.

(there was a really nice reddit thread on this game)

Unlimited money!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Granted, but if you were EVER LATE for work or anything important, you should be punished by spending a day in Hades using hot water to fight fires if you pulled put the old "I lost track of time" excuse.

I really wish we could have more intelligent and active voters amongst the American people, but that will never happen.

So I'll wish that I'll get to see the aurora before I turn 60 (this is a real wish of mine).

Jan Tomsic

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Granted, but if you were EVER LATE for work or anything important, you should be punished by spending a day in Hades using hot water to fight fires if you pulled put the old "I lost track of time" excuse.

I really wish we could have more intelligent and active voters amongst the American people, but that will never happen.

So I'll wish that I'll get to see the aurora before I turn 60 (this is a real wish of mine).

Granted, but it'll be the last thing you'll ever see.

I wish losing weight was easier.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Done. Here it is, all magical and stuff. Problem is, it only does that stupid "saw someone in half" trick, and it also for gets how to put them back together again. Kinda tragic.

I wish you People would stop messing with my wishes.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Great. You're a Formula One driver. Considering the current state of Formula One, I'd say there's a 10% chance of your car breaking down on you or spontaneous combusting in the middle of a race.

I wish for more games to come to the Wii U.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99