Ruin a wish [Game]

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Your dream Toyota arrives at your house, but upon examination, you notice that when you hit the gas, the wiper blades go at the same pace as the throttle. Mechanics can't figure it out nor will they give you a new one as it was a contest.

I wish for a cat. 🐱

Robby Herbert

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Granted, but by wishing for nothing, you actually wish for something (because nothing, the word, is a noun, making it something) and thus a paradox begins and the world soon confuses itself.

I wish for the ability to control minds/people!

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Granted, but by wishing for nothing, you actually wish for something (because nothing, the word, is a noun, making it something) and thus a paradox begins and the world soon confuses itself.

I wish for the ability to control minds/people!

Granted the world now knows and hires Magnito (dude from x-men) to kill you.

I wish for my wish to not be granted.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Granted, but all thing will be lowered.
I wish to have better weather.

Granted but now tourists flood the streets of your city and you will be late on every occasion.

I wish fable and fairy tale creatures would be real and you could start a career as a hero fighting evil things and protecting villages!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Completely reasonable, and totally realistic. You now have ogres in the streets, gremlins running wild, and goblins stealing small children and bikes. You have been hired by multiple people to rid the village of these nasty, pesky, rotten horrors. Problem is you are only armed with wet noodles, have to wear nothing but a towel, and only get paid upon completion.

So basically right up to you get eaten, this will be a fantasy/comedy.

I so wish I had a photographic memory.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Completely reasonable, and totally realistic. You now have ogres in the streets, gremlins running wild, and goblins stealing small children and bikes. You have been hired by multiple people to rid the village of these nasty, pesky, rotten horrors. Problem is you are only armed with wet noodles, have to wear nothing but a towel, and only get paid upon completion.

So basically right up to you get eaten, this will be a fantasy/comedy.

I so wish I had a photographic memory.
Yeah, but considering that Samsung ads are everywhere, you'll have those horrible images plastered into your mind forever.

I wish for a Cactuar.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, but considering that Samsung ads are everywhere, you'll have those horrible images plastered into your mind forever.

I wish for a Cactuar.

Granted, but as soon as you spot one it uses 1000 Needles and leaves you unconscious.

I wish this summer was mostly cloudy with thunder storms and acceptable temperatures.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Crap, I hate to ruin this one. It is kinda my wish too. I HATE the heat.

But... Granted. Too bad one of those thunderstorms take aim right at your U-Bahn (thank-you, "What Drives you home" thread!!), and you are trapped below in well over 100 degree temps and humid conditions. But, all those rescue workers spending days getting to you are nice and comfy.

I wish I had the answers.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Crap, I hate to ruin this one. It is kinda my wish too. I HATE the heat.

But... Granted. Too bad one of those thunderstorms take aim right at your U-Bahn (thank-you, "What Drives you home" thread!!), and you are trapped below in well over 100 degree temps and humid conditions. But, all those rescue workers spending days getting to you are nice and comfy.

I wish I had the answers.

None of them are correct.

I wish I had a new calculator.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Granted, but you now have a million people after you and your lucky charms.

I wish for the demise of modern day pop culture, in favor of a return to the '94 - '98 era.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans