Ruin a wish [Game]

Robby Herbert

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Granted, but you will never be the first comment (online or real life).

I wish for the ability to cook a cheese souffl? correctly everytime I would try.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Granted !! Enjoy that L928!!

Oh, by the way- T-Mo has just sold their customers to Verizon in your area for more bandwidth, so that will be double the fee you thought you were paying for. And that nice L928 will be a pretty paper weight.

I wish my coffee was always fresh

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Granted, we wouldn't get any updates at all. (that sure would be hell).

I wish that by Christmas there's a good Nokia to buy on T-Mobile.

Granted, but the reception would be terrible and you'd be stuck with a 5 year contract, plus (extra-mean) there's no way to unlock your phone.

I wish I could control time veryprecisely.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
A broken wish? Sure, this can happen. But a factory that makes tubes of super glue explodes and your wish is all stuck together wrong now.

I wish I could build a better mouse trap.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
A broken wish? Sure, this can happen. But a factory that makes tubes of super glue explodes and your wish is all stuck together wrong now.

I wish I could build a better mouse trap.

Granted. You're mouse traps are now much more efficient but also much more noisy and they make more mess *splatter*

I wish my work would be less stressful.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
YUMMY!!! All shades of granted. Of course, it is still attached to the wild boar, and he is not at all happy you came after him with a fork and knife. I suggest running shoes and be sure to check that your health insurance card is handy.

I wish for a handsome Bernese Mountain Dog. http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608011685347329321&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Granted! Better get some plastic covers for all your furniture and floors.....there's gonna be ****.....everywhere!

I wish I wasn't sick.....*cough*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb