Ruin a wish [Game]

ikhwanZulkefli

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Granted. You now are in better shape to do most of activities. However, it really goes out of your nature, you got depressed and committed suicide.

I wish I'm popular and could easily reach thousands of likes in every single instagram photos.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Granted. You now are in better shape to do most of activities. However, it really goes out of your nature, you got depressed and committed suicide.

I wish I'm popular and could easily reach thousands of likes in every single instagram photos.

Granted. You're now popular, but are soon overwhelmed by paparazzi, and forced to completely change your identity and hide out for the rest of your days in an undisclosed safe house in Brussels.

I wish for a peaceful afternoon nap in the park, sitting under a tree with a nice soft breeze that would last forever.

ikhwanZulkefli

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

I wish for a peaceful afternoon nap in the park, sitting under a tree with a nice soft breeze that would last forever.

Granted. You now have your nap, under tree with nice breeze that lasted forever. But now you're immortal and you can't move your body or talk. Only your thoughts running.

I wish mars is livable and I'm starting new civilization with my favorite girlfriends

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Granted, but it doesn't have the glory you think it does. Oh the responsibilities!

I wish for a lifetime supply of rice.

Black Lumia

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Granted, but it's in such a large room, when you get to get it it crushes you.

I wish I could control death and kill whoever tries to ruin this wish.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Granted, but for the whole time you are in Super Saiyan mode you get explosive diarrhea until you transform back.

I wish I wouldn't sweat that much (during hot weather but also every other time).

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Granted. A worthy wish. No more sweating for you.

Mostly because you are shipped off to the Artic to study the mating ritual of ice. Oh, how you will miss paint drying.

I wish this coffee at work was better. Like, maybe even improved all the way to bad. Hopefully at least decent.

Black Lumia

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Granted. The coffee is better, but now can only serve twenty at a time. The coworkers steal your credit card and give you a free trip to Hawaii. However, when you get there, you learn that you can't get back. Now you're stuck in Hawaii(with no coffee)

I wish I was never tired.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Done. Mostly because you are in a coma and are stuck in a dream with evil clowns. But, you ain't tired.

Dang, I wish my house repairs and chores were done.

ikhwanZulkefli

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Granted. You'll have your ?1m by the end of this year. But during that time, economy fluctuates so bad that ?1m is only like 1 cent today.

I wish i got to watch every episode of anime before the creators even created it. Kinda like watching the future :D

ikhwanZulkefli

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Granted. You'll have your ?1m by the end of next year. However during that time, economy fluctuates so bad that 1m is like 1 cent today.

I wish i can watch anime early before the creator even created it. Kinda like watching the future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss