Ruin a wish [Game]

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Getting back to the topic at hand...
Granted. Too bad they are all on the way to your house right now, and they all need the restroom. Get a mop....

I wish I win my Fantasy Football League this year.
Granted, but your favorite team will suck hard. Suck really hard.

I wish I could fly.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Getting back to the topic at hand...

Granted, but your favorite team will suck hard. Suck really hard.

I wish I could fly.

Granted! However, you fly too high, lose oxygen and get the worst sunburn of all time, where your oxygen deprived and lifeless body crashes back down to the earth, a fried up corpse.

I wish the Threshold preview would begin already.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Oh, no problem. Make a couple calls, and MS brass is all over this. Threshold is now up.

Of course, it only works on the iPhone. But you know- details.

I don't know about you, but I am truly wishing for a refreshing beer. A nice chilled porter if you please.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Granted, with a smile on the wizards face. Of course, that amazing feature is a worm in your computer. Like, an actual worm. Soil and all. And that raven in your window is looking very hungry......

I wish for some fresh Kona Coffe please.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Granted, with a smile on the wizards face. Of course, that amazing feature is a worm in your computer. Like, an actual worm. Soil and all. And that raven in your window is looking very hungry......

I wish for some fresh Kona Coffe please.

Granted! Sending some seeds over your way.

I wish summer would last forever.

fpTiMMaH

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Granted, but you will be provided with only 10 litres of water.

I wish i can't wish.

Granted, but people would still sense what you want somehow. (how's not being able to wish not already a downside?)

I wish our newly released WP game Company of Tanks would become extremely successful.

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Granted, but people would still sense what you want somehow. (how's not being able to wish not already a downside?)

I wish our newly released WP game Company of Tanks would become extremely successful.

Granted, but it gets so succesful the company behind world of tanks sues you and you lose billions.

I wish I could breathe not only air, but also water.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Granted, but that makes nvidia go bankrupt, so AMD triples the price of all their products.

I wish Google stopped being evil

Granted, but now some other company takes their place...y'know, like MS, Apple, etc....^^

I wish this whole attention-whoring wannabe-poser "gamers" *cough*pewdiepie*cough* and those brands like Razer wouldn't exist.

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Granted, but now some other company takes their place...y'know, like MS, Apple, etc....^^

I wish this whole attention-whoring wannabe-poser "gamers" *cough*pewdiepie*cough* and those brands like Razer wouldn't exist.

Granted. But they are replaced with even more dumb british vloggers

I wish Microsoft put the hamburger button to the right (or bottom)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb