Ruin a wish [Game]

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Granted. But they are replaced with even more dumb british vloggers

I wish Microsoft put the hamburger button to the right (or bottom)

What? British? Pewdiepie is Swedish. You don't mean TotalBiscuit, do you?

Granted, but they forget to include the options so now everytime you hit the hamburger button you just see a blank square with no options available.

I wish teleporting was already invented/discovered for human transportation and available for the same price as regular public transportation.

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
What? British? Pewdiepie is Swedish. You don't mean TotalBiscuit, do you?

Granted, but they forget to include the options so now everytime you hit the hamburger button you just see a blank square with no options available.

I wish teleporting was already invented/discovered for human transportation and available for the same price as regular public transportation.
When I say "more dumb british vloggers" I'm not including pewdiepie.

Granted, but every time you teleport it resets your brain.

I wish my high school cantine served us eatable (and nice) food, for less than 5?.

Mr G Reaper

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Granted, but it overheats constantly.

I wish there wasn't so much bashing and drama in the videogame-community and -journalism.

Granted: the church takes over the video game industry and makes only wholesome family friendly games (yeah my definition of a nightmere too)

Wish : I wish i had all of season 5 of game of thrones to watch right now.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Granted: the church takes over the video game industry and makes only wholesome family friendly games (yeah my definition of a nightmere too)

Wish : I wish i had all of season 5 of game of thrones to watch right now.

Granted, but you will be bored after watching it and need to wait even longer for new episodes to come out.

I wish the price of PC components wasn't tied to the Dollar so much and cheaper in general....seriously, it's insane how the price of CPUs, HDDs, etc. has gone up in the EU (if I remember corretly, the price of the Inteol Core i5-4460 was under 150€ at one point, now it's up to 180€, that was the price of a decent unlocked i5-4xxx when it came out).

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Cheaper PC prices? Done. Granted, and delivered. Sadly, the only way to make that happen was to sign a deal with the Fisher-Price toy company. Think you will be disappointed in the clock time of that processor put together in the "Lego" plant.

I wish the official Windows 10 instruction booklet was written in the same way as a Dr. Suess book.

Mr G Reaper

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Cheaper PC prices? Done. Granted, and delivered. Sadly, the only way to make that happen was to sign a deal with the Fisher-Price toy company. Think you will be disappointed in the clock time of that processor put together in the "Lego" plant.

I wish the official Windows 10 instruction booklet was written in the same way as a Dr. Suess book.

Granted, so is the operating system, but do people like it, no they do not, they do not like it!
Will they use it in the home? no they will not use it in the home, they do not like it,
will they use it when they roam? no they will not use it when they roam,they do not like it,
will they use it on thier phone? no they will not use it on their phone, they do not like it

I wish i had a magical device that beamed coffee directly into my cup when ever i wanted it (or a better trained cat,mine refuses to make coffee)

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Granted, but the only cup you have is your travel mug that has the lid stuck on it. Bummer. Your cat lapped it all up and is now running across the ceiling.

I wish that I had a whole week with no obligations to anyone.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
So granted, k72. Not a person on Planet Earth will bother you. Sad part is we had to ship you off to Titan as it whirls around Saturn. Be sure to hold your breathe and dress warm. May also find phone reception is crap.

I just wish my house was less cluttered.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
So granted, k72. Not a person on Planet Earth will bother you. Sad part is we had to ship you off to Titan as it whirls around Saturn. Be sure to hold your breathe and dress warm. May also find phone reception is crap.

I just wish my house was less cluttered.

Granted, now it's empty ;-)

I wish there was no greed in the world.

Mr G Reaper

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Granted, you are now a king of a entire planet with you as the only habitant

I wish for more wishes.

Granted you have been sent back in time 10 minutes so you can have your wish again, failure to make the same wish will destroy the universe....no pressure.

I wish people would rate my app, i dont even know if people like it :( (EDIT please dont rate my app due to this wish!)

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Granted you have been sent back in time 10 minutes so you can have your wish again, failure to make the same wish will destroy the universe....no pressure.

I wish people would rate my app, i dont even know if people like it :( (EDIT please dont rate my app due to this wish!)

Granted. But it gets so many 1-star reviews Microsoft take it down as they believe it's malware and send you to prison with a ?20billion fine.

I wish Great Britain was "Great" again...

Mr G Reaper

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Granted, but it's now part of the Great Empire of America.

I wish I had a bunch of tiny puppies.

Granted, you become the first man alive to give birth to a litter of puppies....the pain was not pleasant and no one believes you so you cant get any fame from it.

i wish i didnt have 3 hourse of captivity left untill the end of my shift

Mr G Reaper

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Granted, now you have 12 hours.

I wish my laundry was done.

Granted, i did it for you, this means anything that was white is now gray or pink, socks are missing, and everything has a layer of cat hair (no laundry is allowed to pass un-inspected by my cat, more fur on the clothing the comfier it is)

I wish i didnt have 12 hours left :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs