Ruin a wish [Game]

Mr G Reaper

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Granted, instead of cars, tiny little bunnies are now entering by the 100s. Apparently they love you best because they are all headed your way.

I wish I hadn't left my stuff that needs to be packed all over the floor and waited until late to have to pack it just to get to the bed. ��

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my worst nightmare! arghhhhhhhhhh (im guessing you have seen my minecraft mod lol)

Granted you left it all bluetacked to the ceiling, and have already shipped your ladder.

I wish i wasnt so tired or could atleast sleep

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Granted to both. You are not tired and are ready to tackle the problems of the world. Ironically, you contract narcolepsy.

I wish my coffee stayed hot in my mugs.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Granted but then the coffee is so hot it melts the mugs and everything within a 100 mile radius.

I wish these computers weren't so slow so I didn't have to risk my life trying to fix them (yes I'm that strict about my work being perfect)

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Granted, computers are now super fast. Unfortunately it's because of a time warp issue in which computers are blazing fast but everything else in the world has been slowed down to the point of oblivion. But your ancient laptop with 256 ram runs like a dream, you just move too slow to use it.

Running in my same theme, I still really wish I didn't have to keep packing and I wish I was more focused so it would be done.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Granted, but you accidentally pack a bomb in there blowing up everything in it, and suffering fifth degree burns in the process.

I wish public transport in England were as reliable as Japanese public transport

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Granted, Japan now rules England. Your beans on toast are now topped with furikake. Yum.

I wish I had more time for a nap.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Well, of course you have time. Relax. Kick your feet up. Wish granted, nap away.

Of course, you have all this time because I just wrote a snotty letter to your boss, signed your name, and got you fired... but a wish granted is a wish granted. Sleep well.

Wish I never had to sleep. Seems like a waste of time. I wish I could not sleep and still be healthy.

Mr G Reaper

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Well, of course you have time. Relax. Kick your feet up. Wish granted, nap away.

Of course, you have all this time because I just wrote a snotty letter to your boss, signed your name, and got you fired... but a wish granted is a wish granted. Sleep well.

Wish I never had to sleep. Seems like a waste of time. I wish I could not sleep and still be healthy.

granted, you have been turned into a zombie, your pretty healthy for a zombie :)

i wish i got more viewers on my livestream...or well...viewers

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
granted, you have been turned into a zombie, your pretty healthy for a zombie :)

i wish i got more viewers on my livestream...or well...viewers

Granted but all your viewers are really nasty people and they get your account permanently banned without appeal.

I wish I wasn't about to lose my job...

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Granted, but your company has been bought out by whatever cable channel it is with Mike Rowe, and you're being contracted out to do all the dirty jobs for 14 hours a day, 7 days a week.
(I do hope you're able to find a good replacement quickly)

I wish that the rolly polly I put in the trashcan this morning isn't the one sitting outside of the trash can now.

Mr G Reaper

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Granted, but your company has been bought out by whatever cable channel it is with Mike Rowe, and you're being contracted out to do all the dirty jobs for 14 hours a day, 7 days a week.
(I do hope you're able to find a good replacement quickly)

I wish that the rolly polly I put in the trashcan this morning isn't the one sitting outside of the trash can now.

Granted, its now behind you...with an axe ....no one puts mr rolly polly in the trash!

I wish my job was fun

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Granted. You are now the librarian of a massive library where you spend your days organizing books and creating your very own alternative to the Dewey Decimal system that you plan to teach to libraries throughout the Midwest United States while also working on creating a book filing system that sorts books based on their use of semicolons. Hey, you didn't specify that YOU had to think your job was fun, just that it was fun.

I wish my job has something more to do, that I could sleep instead of being at work at 3:00 am, and that I had some Tums.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Granted. But your wish was so great that no one ruined it and therefore this thread was dead , turning this world into a miserable place...

I wish that this thread would live on...

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Granted! But the forum database crashed and this is the only thread anyone can read or update. It will soon be filled with "what's the release date for my 950XL on Verizon" comments.

And the root DNS crashed so that it resolves everything to the IP address of forums.windowscentral.com so that the thread is also filled with "what the ____ is going on with my internet" comments.

I wish that I could get a gigabit fiber connection at my house with unlimited usage at a reasonable price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb