I really sure that all of you watch movie, there are a lot of kind of movies.. which one is your favorite? and why?? I could be fun if we can share each other here..
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    05-26-2014 09:43 AM
    I love watching Bollywood movies (I am from India). Umm mostly comedy or at times horror.
    snowmutt likes this.
    05-26-2014 11:56 AM
    Its hard for me to choose one movie as my favourite as it changes depending on my mood. However, Idiocracy is definitely on that list. I don't even think it is a great movie but I really like the social commentary in it.

Among my other favourites are Trainspotting, Pulp Fiction, Filth and all the movies from the Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy! :D
    05-26-2014 12:03 PM
    Just about anything in 3D. I saw Godzilla at a 3d imax theater today. I liked it a lot.
    snowmutt likes this.
    05-26-2014 04:42 PM
    I think I like crime and mystery movies the most. Unfortunately there aren't many I want to watch more than once, since the suspense is gone after you know the ending. I'm not much for those blockbusters because almost everytime I find it doesn't meet my expectations (and I hate it when the media always goes like "This is the best movie of the year! Must see!") -_-
    05-26-2014 10:27 PM
    I think I like crime and mystery movies the most. Unfortunately there aren't many I want to watch more than once, since the suspense is gone after you know the ending. I'm not much for those blockbusters because almost everytime I find it doesn't meet my expectations (and I hate it when the media always goes like "This is the best movie of the year! Must see!") -_-
    Watch prestige ;) it's good movie..
    QwarkDreams likes this.
    05-26-2014 11:32 PM
    I love I get to relive my childhood, as Superhero movies are everywhere now!!!

Action movies and comedies are my favorite. Real life is tough. I want to turn my brain off and enjoy being entertained when I go to the movies.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    05-27-2014 12:33 AM
    Bourne, Braveheart, 300, Troy, The Patriot.....guy movies.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    snowmutt likes this.
    05-27-2014 06:47 AM
    Just about anything in 3D. I saw Godzilla at a 3d imax theater today. I liked it a lot.

That had to be the worse Godzilla movie ever. Godzilla vs the Cockroaches. I would guess 3D would have helped it a lot. Give me the Godzilla with Perry Mason in color and big screen any day. LOL. I am a Trekky so just about any Star Trek movie out there. (Except the first one, man was that every long)

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520, w/AT&T using Tapatalk
    05-27-2014 07:18 AM
    I've never been a fan of 3d movies. While it is visually impressive in some movies I don't feel that it enhances the story or my experience of the story and I always feel a little silly wearing two pairs of glasses haha
    05-27-2014 07:25 AM
    I've never been a fan of 3d movies. While it is visually impressive in some movies I don't feel that it enhances the story or my experience of the story and I always feel a little silly wearing two pairs of glasses haha
    It's the only time i wear contact lenses anymore just to avoid the two pair problem. As far as watching a movie in a theater, the only reason i go IS to see them in 3D. Any other type of movie i can enjoy more and cheaper at home on my couch.
    05-27-2014 10:12 AM
    That had to be the worse Godzilla movie ever. Godzilla vs the Cockroaches. I would guess 3D would have helped it a lot. Give me the Godzilla with Perry Mason in color and big screen any day. LOL. I am a Trekky so just about any Star Trek movie out there. (Except the first one, man was that every long)

Reviews by most were generally positive, sorry you didn't like it. I'm a Star Trek fan also, but i really liked the first one when it came out in the theaters back in 1979. I remember people cheering when the first pictures of the Enterprise were shown on the screen. Pretty cool for its day.
    snowmutt likes this.
    05-27-2014 10:25 AM
    It was a good picture, and the first time I saw it, I loved it. But the 6 or was it 7th time I watched it, was a little over the top. LOL. I expected to see more of Godzilla in this movie. But this Godzilla had small feet and a fat head. Not the Godzilla I grew up with. And he had such small parts in the screen. Most Godzilla movies have him in most of the picture. I think this movie was trying to push a story line. I go to see monster movies expecting to see mass destruction. Oh well, guess you can't please everyone.

05-27-2014 10:56 AM
    I liked the Mission Impossible movies. The action sequences were pretty cool and I liked the majority of the stories of each one.

I also like the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies. I enjoyed the aspect of the movie feeling like an adventure and following the journey as it unfolded. I can say the same about something like Pirates of the Carribean.

The Toy Story movies are also something I enjoyed and watching them now reminds me of seeing them before when I was younger. It makes me feel happy lol
    snowmutt likes this.
    05-29-2014 04:55 AM
    I like movies that involve giant robots and monsters. Transformers, Pacific Rim, Godzilla. I get really excited when giant fighting machines battle it out on screen. I watched Pacific Rim on a cinema and it really made me feel like I was in there.
    etad putta likes this.
    05-29-2014 09:10 AM