How do you take care of your Windows Phone?

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
The moment I got my Lumia 1520, I immediately had a screen protector installed on it, even though it already has a tough screen. I also started hunting for a protective case for it. I never place it anywhere that it might accidentally fall and I always keep the screen clean.

When going out, I place it on my pocket with nothing else. I don't place keys or coins in the same pocket with it. And I don't use it immediately after handling smelly stuff like food or cleaning materials.

Call me paranoid, but I'd like to keep my devices safe and well maintained. How about you guys?

Poirots Progeny

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I've got my 1520 in a leather wallet, with my cards and money, and I've not got a screen protector.

I've not dropped it and don't intend to - it's a robust piece of kit and I'd be mad if anything happened to it.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I carry my 920 naked. No screen protector, I'm done with those. I just never found a case that I liked a lot, and then after a while, I realized that if I carried it sans case this long, why start now.

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I carried my Lumia 925 naked for a while then I got a leather wallet for it, dropped it accidentally couple of times but the leather wallet protected it good. Clean the screen with a really soft piece of cloth. Nokia phones are tough don't worry about them much

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire