WP Sheep

omgitsnick

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I've had a seamless experience since 7 (yes, with the built-in messenger working). I never really had any bugs with the platform in general, but since 8.1 I've had issues with Xbox Music, but I'm gonna let that pass since pretty much everyone is frustrated with that app.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Well, my experience hasn't been trouble free unfortunately.

I tired doing a hard reset in the first month of owning my L920 and it got the spinning gears of death. Had to send it in as this was before the software was available. Now I have some weird burn in on my LCD screen which I'm having difficulty understanding as I don't have my screen on for hours on end. I have actually managed to drop my L920 and put a crack in it so I plan to replace the screen.

On top of that I have reset my phone a number of times. I tend to get the overheating and poor image quality issues after each update so a hard reset is the only thing that fixes it.

It's been an OK phone but I'm not overly happy with it. Same goes with the OS currently. I have WP8.1 and so far, meh.

paulsalter

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Had my 925 for about 3 months now

The only issue I have is with the Xbox Video app, download items for offline viewing only to find a few hours later they have been deleted, try downloading again and get message about cant get license to download

As far as I can tell everything else is working

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
How could they consistently make the Music app worse with each iteration?
And I was fine with a stagnant People Hub. But, no. They just had to make it worse!
And when was the last time I got a good game on XBL on WP? The Vita has more games than it!

Other than those things, I'm fine. Heck, I'm happy.
(Now, if you excuse me, I'll be with Cortana for some...private time.)

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
At one point, the screen rotation didn't work on my phone. And an attempt to factory reset my phone once caused the eternal spinning gears that required I download Nokia's Recovery Suite and restore the firmware.

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
wouldn't call myself a sheep but a "lover"-like, sheep described as you will go for it no matter what, i wouldn't do that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium