Who's to blame? Elop or Canada?

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
That's all I just have to say. Just because Stephen Elop is Canadian, he destroyed Nokia for years, but not just for that, bronies as well, I think he's having an inside job so-called "Elop Effect" or "Elopcalypse".

Beijendorf

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
The way I see it, Canada not only unleashed Elops from the seventh dimension of hell, but also Bieber and countless other horrors!

Oh I know why you Canadians always say "Sorry"... You feel remorse for what you've caused the world...

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
The way I see it, Canada not only unleashed Elops from the seventh dimension of hell, but also Bieber and countless other horrors!

Oh I know why you Canadians always say "Sorry"... You feel remorse for what you've caused the world...
And bronies as well... see the internet right now... full of girly ponies on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Cheezburger, reddit, 4chan, and etc.

In short, "Bronies was an Elop's inside job!".

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
As a Canadian (well sort of) I should take offense to the whole idea that Stephen Elop is Canada's fault. It's not like you can say George Bush was the US's fault... oh wait...

Stephen Elop was not elected into position by Canadians. Keep that in mind!

Anyway this thread made me think of this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes