What drives your Windows Phone home at the end of the day?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
What type of whip are you rocking, what car gets you from A to B, what is your pride and joy sitting in your garage? Basically wanted to create a spot for some WP Gear heads, and didn't see anything in here yet.

I drive a 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe. Love the car, bought it in 2009 and have put a quality 100k on it already :)
She (her name is Allie Couper) just got a new set of shoes to celebrate the mileage milestone.

New Wheels.jpg

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Public transportation. Don't have a car, don't have a drivers license. No need for a car and the expensive costs (insurance, services, gas,...). In my city you can reach almost every place via public transportation, be it by bus, tramway, U-Bahn (our underground railway) or city train.

Edit:
Seems like I lost track of where that sentence was going.

As a university student I can't really afford a car and I don't really need one. You can get an annual ticket for ~365€ and university students get it for ~210€ (being 1 ticket for each semester + 2x during vacation).

Last edited:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
My Astro.jpg

Yeah, that is right. The bad-attitude Moderator is sporting a van. Completely paid for, a cavern on the inside, and a party ready to occur. Gear heads- feel the envy burn....

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up this not-easy-to-find ride. I'm calling her the Guppy since the original '87 I owned was named the Minnow. For some reason I can't get my L920 to interface with the stock AM/FM cassette player.

DSCN3390_zpsc3ee9d93.jpg

It's an '88 VW Scirocco 16V.

Last edited:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up this not-easy-to-find ride. I'm calling her the Guppy since the original '87 I owned was named the Minnow. For some reason I can't get my L920 to interface with the stock AM/FM cassette player.

View attachment 68335

Yet another reason WP is so far behind. The lack of cassette capatability. I hear iOS8s and Andriod Licorice will have it stock.

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately I don't have a car :(

Public transportation for me. Rocking Xbox music on the way home! If ever I get my own car I will use my iPod classic for music and my Windows Phone for maps :)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm only 16 ( in Slovenia you have to be at least 18 to have drivers license) so I have 50 ccm scooter, Piaggio NRG Power. It's slow but still, it's better than bus.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20130831_17_20_22_Pro.jpg
    WP_20130831_17_20_22_Pro.jpg
    930.5 KB · Views: 4

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
This pic is a few years old, but it's my Grand Am and my Jeep.

At first glance, it looks like your Jeep is lifting up the backup of your Grand Am, haha.

Quite the variety. The idea of not having a car AT ALL is completely foreign to me, haha. For me to take mass transit to work would take about 90 minutes to walk or 100 minutes to ride the bus+transfers! haha.

But, people also give me a weird look when I say my wife and I share a car. it saves us quite a bit of the year, yea, it is a hassel at some times with having to drive out of your way but I'm happy we do it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99