The Store has a lot of free stuff, but there might be some apps that you might just actually want, even if you pay for it. The problem is, I don't have a credit card. I have a bank account that I can link to my Paypal account. Is it possible for me to use that instead of a credit/debit card?

For added info, I live in the Philippines but my phone's region is set to US (because of Cortana).
    06-04-2014 09:31 PM
    Your phone region has nothing to do with the capability to purchase once you have setup your account. And yes, you can use PayPal.
    jomarr likes this.
    06-04-2014 09:40 PM
    Hey I live in RP too.

You can opt for Paypal like what azcruz said. I believe you can use a debit card as well but haven't tried it yet.

Also GCash if you're a Globe subscriber!
    06-04-2014 09:44 PM
    The Microsoft account only accepts two options, Credit Card and PayPal.
    06-04-2014 11:21 PM
    The Store has a lot of free stuff, but there might be some apps that you might just actually want, even if you pay for it. The problem is, I don't have a credit card. I have a bank account that I can link to my Paypal account. Is it possible for me to use that instead of a credit/debit card?

For added info, I live in the Philippines but my phone's region is set to US (because of Cortana).
    I don't know about paypal but if u look for another way maybe your carrier able to do that

Of course you need to use some of your phone credit or increasing your phone bill. And you need to change region exactly where you are. Since you using cortana you can change your region to Philippines, Purchase the app then switch region back to reenable cortana

Please check your carrier first if they offer this service. Not all carrier support this payment.

Tested on Indonesia using ID Telkomsel Carrier. They Instantly cut my credit right after i gain ownership of the app
    06-04-2014 11:37 PM
    Carriers in the Philippines do not support that.
    06-05-2014 02:14 AM