Encrypted Personal Storage Site for all platforms

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am going to build a cloud storage site which store all the user files in encrypted form and so their privacy remains safely.

And also as soon the website is done we will be releasing the app for all platforms. But windows platform is first.

I opened this thread to collect the info what type of option you wish to have in site and we make it happen. If you like to part of this project then you are welcome.

I am Lumia 1520 , 1020 , 925 owner having all phone for use. And also I am owner of File Hosting site which has more than 2 Peta Bytes of files hosting amount of more than million files.

And yes it is less than 10K alexa. So i am not here to troll. Just to collect all the info and provide the best to you we can.

If you need any info pm me. And also want to share something private pm me.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Good luck with your venture. Online storage seems to be becoming a crowded space, though I don't know who does and who does not encrypt. I wish you well at it.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I would definitely subscribe to a storage site that offered good, cryptographically secure end-to-end encryption. Best of luck!

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I would definitely subscribe to a storage site that offered good, cryptographically secure end-to-end encryption. Best of luck!

how do you feel if we do encryption on our secure encrypted server. Instead of doing encryption on your pc and then upload.

By doing encryption on our server we can give you flexibility to upload from your mobile or any other devices you use other than pc and also it saves time for you.

Throw your suggestion please.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
how do you feel if we do encryption on our secure encrypted server. Instead of doing encryption on your pc and then upload.

By doing encryption on our server we can give you flexibility to upload from your mobile or any other devices you use other than pc and also it saves time for you.

Throw your suggestion please.

If I were going to consider using a product like yours in this day and age, I would want end-to-end encryption, where the files are encrypted on my machine with a key that only I know before the files leave my control.

Please understand that it's not a trust issue with the software provider, but in this day and age, we see that governments all over the world use heavy handed tactics to demand personal users' private data without the permission or even knowledge of the users. Otherwise, there really isn't a compelling reason to use your product over Microsoft or Google's online storage options.