FIFA World Cup 2014 discussions and predictions!

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
The USA team made a great match the other day!! For me also Klinsmann made great changes and you can see it.
Wish i could get out for a 2 hour lunch today so i watch Uruguay-Italy haha, go Uruguay!!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Lol! Shame this will be the discussion for the next few days.

In terms of football, disappointed again with England. Had some golden chances to score and once again wasteful. Not enough facepalms for Sturridge..he could of easily had a hat-trick. Another game England should have won. Costa Rica were barely trying in that game.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
So the brackets are up
The round of 16 will be very interesting . Mexico has it bad as it goes up against Netherlands ._.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
That's a real shame by Suarez. No need to bite and put yourself and country's chances at winning the World Cup. We will see how much of a ban he gets...

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
BREAKING NEWS!:-
"Luis Suarez has announced he's leaving Liverpool at the end of the season. He's been offered 200 grand a week on The Walking Dead." :devil:

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday i saw the second part of Italy-Uruguay, has been a great match, they were all giving a 100% of them. Too bad the bite of Suarez, hope FIFA bann him for some matches or the rest of the world cup, so he learns.
Today Argentina-Nigeria :D , i work in a factory, we put a projector in the middle of it, because if not people will stay at home and dont come to work, same happend in the schools. Better loose 2 hours of production than a whole day.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
The Argentina-Nigeria game was pretty good. Yup and how about Messi..great free kick the first time around but a fantastic save denied him. Then follows it up with the next free kick and goal.

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Yeah!! Also it was the best game of Argentina i think, hope they continue improving. Both free kicks of messi ♥ ♥ haha
Tomorrow USA-Germany will be interesting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos