FIFA World Cup 2014 discussions and predictions!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Looks like I picked the correct upset, but it was handed out a round late. Brasil, you needed to win but didn't. It was a display of German engineering at its finest. France and Belgium, take note. You both look like the young German 2006 team in terms of the transition they made from that old club that went to the 2002 Final. The Germany on display is the team France and Belgium could grow into becoming with more time and seasoning.

So how are you doing with your bracket then ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
No offense but Silva should have nightmares for taking a needless yellow card and be missing from the Brazilian defense. You were missed today, although even if Silva played, the score may have been closer.

Yup silva would of helped Brazil a lot because Germany knew where to attack and control that ball better than Brazil

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I am rooting for a repeat of 1986 and 1990 World Cups (the ones I watched pretty much every game televised) for Germany and Argentina in the finals. However, the Germans are playing really really well right now so it would be the 1990 result and not the 1986 result:)

rafaldo

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Only Messi can stop them! Hope Argentina can reach the final. Never been a fan of Germany but got to admit they are some team.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I am hoping for a Germany VS Netherland final :) ^_^
Loved German play today,comfortably passing in the box with numerous defenders and a goal keeper and then scoring goals with such finesse and easiness is no ordinary feat. :)
#GoGermany! :grin:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Only Messi can stop them! Hope Argentina can reach the final. Never been a fan of Germany but got to admit they are some team.

Nah I don't think Argentina is going to win because Argentina plan is " give messi the ball and hope he scores " while Netherlands plays like a team

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I didnt went to the dentist to saw the game haha. Poor Brazil!!! Awesome game from Germany and very weak game from Brazil. Still cant bealive it, they will never forget this match!
Waiting for tomorrow!! And tomorrow in here, Argentina, is a national day, many people will watch it in the streets in the big screens, and if we win will be a party outside, just for getting to finals again.

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
asunyvyv.png
Cortana saying dat Argentina has better chances lets see

Sent from My Lumia 525

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member