im surpised that its 2-1 :P go Australia
    06-13-2014 05:51 PM
    im surpised that its 2-1 :P go Australia

I don't hate Australia, I just want Chile to win. :P
    06-13-2014 05:52 PM
    I don't hate Australia, I just want Chile to win. :P
    well in the end it was 3-1 .... poor Australia
    06-13-2014 11:21 PM
    Wow I never expected Spain to be so bad. Casillas has been getting a lot of blame, but I think the defence; and probably as a group, the outfield players are more to blame. They gave the ball away too often and they were caught out by the counter too quick so couldn't recover. Often times, Pique and Ramos were wildly out of position leaving huge gaps behind them. Even when they were in position, Robben completely outsprinted Ramos even when he had head start. That summed up his game. Further compounding their awful night, they were both beaten far too easily in their 1-on-1 battles. Shocking to see from the defending champions. Holland were great, but Spain were just pitiful and you could see they wanted the match to be over before the end.

Glad Robben scored some goals for my fantasy team. He could of had 3 with that insane volley that probably deserved a goal. It is no exaggeration to say this game could of eaily finished 7 or 8-1.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-14-2014 01:36 AM
    Wow I never expected Spain to be so bad. Casillas has been getting a lot of blame, but I think the defence; and probably as a group, the outfield players are more to blame. They gave the ball away too often and they were caught out by the counter too quick so couldn't recover. Often times, Pique and Ramos were wildly out of position leaving huge gaps behind them. Even when they were in position, Robben completely outsprinted Ramos even when he had head start. That summed up his game. Further compounding their awful night, they were both beaten far too easily in their 1-on-1 battles. Shocking to see from the defending champions. Holland were great, but Spain were just pitiful and you could see they wanted the match to be over before the end.

Glad Robben scored some goals for my fantasy team. He could of had 3 with that insane volley that probably deserved a goal. It is no exaggeration to say this game could of eaily finished 7 or 8-1.
    Agreed with everything except your opinion about Casillas.I think Casillas did show poor keeping today specially on that back-pass and that cross from Sneijder which he could have saved.Surprisingly he didn't live up to his reputation in 1 on 1 as well considering how easily Robben was dodging him.But admittedly the save on that brilliant volley was just as good at the volley itself :D
    But yes I agree with everything else that the defenders have to take the blame as well.It was not only the keepers fault.Robben easily outran everyone and we didn't see that flair from Spain which we usually do.They seemed very frustrated and couldn't seem to get anything right.
    All in all a pitiful performance by Spain,I expect to see better football from them in the next match hopefully.
    06-14-2014 02:25 AM
    I supporting German...
    Usama Jawad96 likes this.
    06-14-2014 02:51 AM
    So there are 6 WPCians who watch football now xD

Btw,main match of today(for me)
    England VS Italy.Which will start after 13.5 hours.
    It will be 3:00am in my country but guess I'll have to stay awake.Don't want to miss this math :'( :p
    06-14-2014 03:20 AM
    Agreed with everything except your opinion about Casillas.I think Casillas did show poor keeping today specially on that back-pass and that cross from Sneijder which he could have saved.Surprisingly he didn't live up to his reputation in 1 on 1 as well considering how easily Robben was dodging him.But admittedly the save on that brilliant volley was just as good at the volley itself :D
    But yes I agree with everything else that the defenders have to take the blame as well.It was not only the keepers fault.Robben easily outran everyone and we didn't see that flair from Spain which we usually do.They seemed very frustrated and couldn't seem to get anything right.
    All in all a pitiful performance by Spain,I expect to see better football from them in the next match hopefully.
    Oh yeah don't get me wrong, I agree Casillas was pretty awful too. The mis-comtrol on the back pass summed up his game. I feel not enough was being made out about how the midfield had pretty much no control on the game and they kept giving the ball away putting the defence and keeper under constant pressure.

I supporting German...
    I'm looking forward to seeing them play too. Shame about Reus. He was one player in particular I was interested in seeing play.

I'll of course be backing England since I'm here, but I haven't seen them play in their highest gear during the build up games.
    06-14-2014 04:20 AM
    Bummer than I'm going to be at a party ;) at least I'll be looking at bing sports for the plays and wins

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    06-14-2014 10:46 AM
    This is better than I expected.Both teams are playing good attacking football :)
    06-14-2014 11:56 AM
    Lol Top Gear
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails fb_20140614_20_02_04_saved_picture.jpg  
    gedzum likes this.
    06-14-2014 01:05 PM
    Lol Top Gear
    o.o.....he looks like he could die of the heat
    06-14-2014 02:15 PM
    so Uruguay vs costa rica ended in a 1-3 ....wow I thought Uruguay had this win
    06-14-2014 04:00 PM
    so Uruguay vs costa rica ended in a 1-3 ....wow I thought Uruguay had this win
    SH#T.Can't believe I missed this match.I thought it would be an easy win for Uruguay,so I stayed upstairs! D: :'(
    But I'll watch Italy Vs England surely even though it's at 3am in my country :p
    06-14-2014 04:22 PM
    Pretty sure England should take this, their young guys are hungry and wont respect Italy. Only problem is the old clunkers in the team might let them down, should be interesting.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-14-2014 04:29 PM
    Well now this is fun :D . Already 1:1
    06-14-2014 05:38 PM
    WOW!Loved the first half :D
    What a dummy by Pirlo,pinpoint accuracy goal by Marchisio,cross by Rooney and goal by Sturridge!All in the space of 2 mins.Loved this half.
    Not to mention Italy's last minute attempts,chipped by Balotelli,headed away by the defender on the goal line,and that shot on the post! :D :D
    Hoping for an Italy win here :D
    06-14-2014 05:52 PM
    WHAT A MATCH!What a match :D
    Enjoyed it very much.Would have been awesome-r if that magical free kick from Pirlo would have been a goal though. ;)
    Anyways,I know there is a match, Ivory Coast VS Japan after 1 hour but I gotta get some sleep.It's 5:00am in my country already. ;) Night all :D
    06-14-2014 07:01 PM
    Wish England won. Italy is a very cocky team, thinks they are better than everyone else, imo.

When CR won, everyone here went crazy. Lol.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-14-2014 07:53 PM
    Watched all four matches today. Great way to spend a Sat at rest!
    06-15-2014 12:12 AM
    I was not able to watch any of the match due to my exams Monday is my last exam after that FIFA will be the only thing I wil do in my holidays.
    Do you guys know any website were I can see each match highlights I really wanna see Brazil vs Croatia and Netherlands vs Spain match.
    06-15-2014 12:24 AM
    Bitterly disappointed with the England result. They played well for the most part with real attacking intent, but were wasteful in the final third. Poor crossing and finishing cost us. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of hopeless shots being taken out of the box when there were better options around. Defense was caught out often and defending at the set piece was poor. The first goal from the corner was a cheap goal to conceed. He should of been closed down sooner. Rooney struggled getting back to defend on the left and that side in general was exploited. I feel Hodgson should have adjusted sooner and moved him to 10 and have Sterling out wide where he would have had greater opportunities in 1-on-1 situations. Speaking of Sterling, he was superb and a nightmare for the Italians. His final ball wasn't great though and he was just putting balls in without really seeking targets.

There were positive signs though and I'm hopeful they'll get it together soon. A result was in their grasp in that game. Uraguay and England both have a hole to dig themselves out from so that will be an interesting game. Suarez is also likely to return. Hopefully his Liverpool team mates at England bottle him up.

Lol Top Gear
    Spain definitely could of used that :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-15-2014 02:42 AM
509 12345 ...